173 replies to this topic

#21 bre

bre
  • 205 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kat81
    Did you have kids after?
    No kids yet. Though I am afraid they will be bigger than my head when I'm pregnant... By the time we have a couple of kids, it'll be close to 15 years so I'll reevaluate then based on how they look and if I get naturally larger during pregnancy.
    Bre & Pete
    January 19, 2008
    El Dorado Royale

#22 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kat81
      I do plan on having two kids... and I am thin (size three pants) and I have size b breasts.. it's not so much the size that bothers me as the shape. I have a strange shape... so I will only go up to a C and it will change the shape of them :) I usually wear padded bras so most people probably won't even notice. Other than my immediate family. See my Mom is a D my sister is a DD all my cousins are DD I somehow got jacked with B lol
      I think a C sounds good. Anf any good doctor will be honest and tell you what he thinks. Just dont go Pam Anderson on us ;o)

The gal from My Fair Brady is thin, probably a size 3, and what size did she get? She got hers done right? I think I remember seeing her and thought how envious I was. haha

My mom and sis are small, probably A's, and I'm a B. None of my cousin's have big boobs either! I want to be a full C though so some day, in a few years, maybe after I have a baby or two, I will get serious about doing this.

#23 bre

bre
      • 205 posts

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
        bre- did you get them behind your chest muscles? do you have any scarring from the incisions?
        They are behind my chest muscles and I do have scars in my armpits. THey are very light though and I've never had anyone ask about them so they might not be noticeable. I think given the type of skin there and how often we move it's hard to have zero scarring.
        Bre & Pete
        January 19, 2008
        El Dorado Royale

#24 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
          i havent watched this season. did she get implants?! i have to watch it now. i've been obsessed lately with the procedure.

it sucks because i totally have the money to pay for them now sitting in my bank account taunting me. but i'm just scared of the baby factor.
          she got them, but now they want kids. She didn't go very big. Her main concern was that they were different sizes.

#25 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by bre
            No kids yet. Though I am afraid they will be bigger than my head when I'm pregnant... .
            "bigger than my head", i just busted out laughin to that.

#26 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
            • 794 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:20 PM

My friend got them behind the muscle. The incision through the armpit. She had zero problems. She was back to work in 3 days. She made it look easy. It's been 4 years now and they still look great!
              HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
              http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#27 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:21 PM

Guess I need to get a consultation and see what they say about child birth and such... I will let everyone know how it goes. I have always wanted this though like since I was 16. My mom is getting hers done too here in a couple months (hers are horrible after three kids and years of gravity)

#28 bre

bre
                • 205 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jacqueline
                  "bigger than my head", i just busted out laughin to that.
                  It's funny but honest to goodness when my sister was pregnant last year, she got huge and I got SCARED. I'll already be front- heavy....
                  Bre & Pete
                  January 19, 2008
                  El Dorado Royale

#29 Jessica

Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:23 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Morgan
                    she got them, but now they want kids. She didn't go very big. Her main concern was that they were different sizes.
                    i just googled pictures! I WANT HER BOOBS!! i have the same body type as her, and am the same size she was before. i also have the whole uneven issues which is another motivation for wanting them done.

Sorry Kat81. I hope I'm not hijacking your post with my own input/questions. This has just been my topic of conversation lately.

#30 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:23 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008
                      My friend got hers done 2 yrs. ago from Dr. Strock in Fort Worth, TX I know Stephenville is close enough to Fort Worth. You should definitely check him out. Hers are the best I've ever seen. Very natural looking. She was an A and went to a full C. They look fantastic! Here's Dr. Strock's info. if you are interested:
                      800 Eighth Ave.
                      Suite 606
                      Fort Worth, Texas 76104
                      Phone: (817) 335-1616
                      Fax: (817) 335-1648
                      I am on the phone with them right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users