Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

Boob Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
Did you have kids after?
No kids yet. Though I am afraid they will be bigger than my head when I'm pregnant... By the time we have a couple of kids, it'll be close to 15 years so I'll reevaluate then based on how they look and if I get naturally larger during pregnancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I do plan on having two kids... and I am thin (size three pants) and I have size b breasts.. it's not so much the size that bothers me as the shape. I have a strange shape... so I will only go up to a C and it will change the shape of them :) I usually wear padded bras so most people probably won't even notice. Other than my immediate family. See my Mom is a D my sister is a DD all my cousins are DD I somehow got jacked with B lol
I think a C sounds good. Anf any good doctor will be honest and tell you what he thinks. Just dont go Pam Anderson on us ;o)

The gal from My Fair Brady is thin, probably a size 3, and what size did she get? She got hers done right? I think I remember seeing her and thought how envious I was. haha

My mom and sis are small, probably A's, and I'm a B. None of my cousin's have big boobs either! I want to be a full C though so some day, in a few years, maybe after I have a baby or two, I will get serious about doing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian View Post
bre- did you get them behind your chest muscles? do you have any scarring from the incisions?
They are behind my chest muscles and I do have scars in my armpits. THey are very light though and I've never had anyone ask about them so they might not be noticeable. I think given the type of skin there and how often we move it's hard to have zero scarring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian View Post
i havent watched this season. did she get implants?! i have to watch it now. i've been obsessed lately with the procedure.

it sucks because i totally have the money to pay for them now sitting in my bank account taunting me. but i'm just scared of the baby factor.
she got them, but now they want kids. She didn't go very big. Her main concern was that they were different sizes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bre View Post
No kids yet. Though I am afraid they will be bigger than my head when I'm pregnant... .
"bigger than my head", i just busted out laughin to that.

Guess I need to get a consultation and see what they say about child birth and such... I will let everyone know how it goes. I have always wanted this though like since I was 16. My mom is getting hers done too here in a couple months (hers are horrible after three kids and years of gravity)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
"bigger than my head", i just busted out laughin to that.
It's funny but honest to goodness when my sister was pregnant last year, she got huge and I got SCARED. I'll already be front- heavy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008 View Post
My friend got hers done 2 yrs. ago from Dr. Strock in Fort Worth, TX I know Stephenville is close enough to Fort Worth. You should definitely check him out. Hers are the best I've ever seen. Very natural looking. She was an A and went to a full C. They look fantastic! Here's Dr. Strock's info. if you are interested:
800 Eighth Ave.
Suite 606
Fort Worth, Texas 76104
Phone: (817) 335-1616
Fax: (817) 335-1648
I am on the phone with them right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
she got them, but now they want kids. She didn't go very big. Her main concern was that they were different sizes.
i just googled pictures! I WANT HER BOOBS!! i have the same body type as her, and am the same size she was before. i also have the whole uneven issues which is another motivation for wanting them done.

Sorry Kat81. I hope I'm not hijacking your post with my own input/questions. This has just been my topic of conversation lately.