Photo

Gift for party hosts?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LindsayG

LindsayG
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:56 PM

So my engagement party is this Saturday. It's a cocktail party hosted by my mom's best friend (female in her 50s}, her daughter and son in law (couple in their late 20s}, and my mom's boss (male doctor, 50s}. {sorry, my right parenthesis doesn't work!}

They are putting a lot of work and money into giving me this party, and I want to give them something nice as a gift. The women are pretty easy, I'll probably get them a small piece of jewelry. But what in the heck do I get the men? Both are well off and probably have everything they've ever wanted, so I'm stumped! And of course, I've waited until the last minute and my FMIL and FSIL fly in from Montana tomorrow, so I'm not going to have much time to shop. Help!
    Lindsay & Billy
    July 11, 2008
    Paradisus Punta Cana

#2 LisaW

LisaW
    • 113 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:06 PM

How about a super nice passport holder or travel document holder? It's something totally appropriate to your wedding, and something that they'll be able to use over and over again. Depending on how much you want to spend Tumi makes gorgeous, masculine leather ones.

Lisa

#3 LindsayG

LindsayG
      • 95 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:07 PM

OMG that is a great idea! Where could I find something like that?
        Lindsay & Billy
        July 11, 2008
        Paradisus Punta Cana

#4 dmarie17

dmarie17
        • 276 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:21 PM

Here is the Tumi link: Passport Cases - TUMI

#5 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:33 AM

There is also one for sale on this site.

#6 LisaW

LisaW
            • 113 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:56 PM

Yay! I'm so happy you liked the idea! If you're like me and not so much an online order kinda girl, Bloomingdales carries the Tumi passport holders & document folders as well. And if you are a Bloomies insider, I believe this wekend i triple points weekend. Good luck!!

Lisa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users