Sign in to follow this  
Lorilou

2 months to go and feeling OVERWHELMED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylalany View Post
my wedding is may 4th and
my groom doesn't have an outfit yet
we don't know what our groomsmen are wearing
i don't know what my flower girl is wearing
i don't have a hair piece or shoes
we don't have wedding rings
i haven't ordered or done anything with OOT stuff
i haven't ordered or done anything with ceremony stuff
i'm still finalizing florist & flowers
i'm still finalizing band/dj
i'm still adding to my registry
um - does that make u feel better?
okay...can i help youhuh.gif

ha ha - no u should get your own stuff done i guess.

but if anyone wants to -

groom: my fiance is 6'6" so that is why i'm having trouble with what he will wear. we started off thinking a suit, but now he is thinking linen shirt and pants - but i want them to be nice and well-made and fancy seeming.

rng: i love my engagement ring but i don't think i can wear a wedding band with it so i'm trying to figure out what i'd want to wear as a single wedding band. nothing seems to look good.

flowers: i posted a question about centerpieces on the flowers, etc. section and only 1 person seemed to comment. why am i so indecisive? i just wanted something and i can't get it and now making choices and finding/communicating with a florist who is willing to do my back up options is difficult!

oot/ceremony: i'm waiting on my final count - annoying stragglers!

dj/hazz band - i think i'm going with both and just trusting the band is ok without hearing them first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post
Anyone else with less than 3 months to go until the big day and feeling a bit overwhelmed with the remaining things to do? I'm definitely getting there but I still waiting on the RSVPs which are due back March 15th. This number will determine how many of each thing i'll need. I'm almost done with Programs, menus, welcome letter... Got the Groom almost suited, got me almost gowned up. pressies are almost taken care of. Seems like i have a lot of stuff done just have a lot of little things like shoes, wrappings, printing everything out, organizing everything...and i'm getting freaked out.!!!
OMG -- I am almost down to ONE month and am freaking out.

Still "TO DO":
-make soaps
-finish fans
-design/print: programs, welcome letters, mail-ahead newsletter, menus
-get mom's pearls restrung for wedding dress
-find earrings/bracelet
-save more $$$!!! (about $5k short! OMG!)
-get BM gift bags (embroidered bags -- already have everything to go in them)
-wait for flowers to arrive
-buy HM outfits
-figure out who will help lug all our stuff to DW
-finish playlist and burn to CD's

I know there is more ... I'm too busy freaking out right now!!!smile43.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post
well at least we can all freak out together. :)
Not only freak out together, but understand where we'll all coming from. My other friends don't have a clue, especially the unmarried ones! I called one to complain/vent yesterday & she said "give me a break, you're stressing over nothing". I quickly got off the phone with her. So glad I have you guys. LOL

I can't believe it's almost here. I feel like every day for the past month I've been saying "I gotta do wedding stuff", but then I just don't know what to do. My sisters and other BMs have volunteered to help me with stuff, but really it's all little stuff that I just don't feel like doing. Luckily I have all of the big important stuff done - dress, rings, flowers, dj, reception, etc etc.

But I agree with what others have said, if I don't get it done, no one will ever know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
OMG -- I am almost down to ONE month and am freaking out.

Still "TO DO":
-get BM gift bags (embroidered bags -- already have everything to go in them)
JUST EMBROIDERED TOTES
Tammy- I ordered my totes from here. They turned out so cute and she was so fast and easy to work with. I liked them so much I got them from the mom's and myself as well. I highly recommend her work.