• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:39 PM

HELP!! Using LCRachel as my inspiration we decided to have a big party on a bus that will take us around to different bars. I want to do the MasterCard theme - something like "Operating Under the Influence, $1500, Hiring KC Cab to take you around all night $300, Getting rides home from random people who could be psycho serial killers DANGEROUS, Having the night of your life with Aaron and Betsy on a Party Bus, Priceless......okay so I need help! First can anyone make me some sort of Mastercard logo w/ our names on the circles instead of Mastercard? And do you think that wording is okay?? Thanks girls I know you will be very helpful!!

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:42 PM

Maybe put "Cost of getting arrested for operating under the influence $1500", otherwise sounds awesome!! What you going to do with it? Just do invites or make t-shirts or cups?

#3 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:47 PM

Well I was going to make invites on kodak.com - and I thought it would be cute to upload a mastercard logo pic with our names on them instead of mastercard. (Is that legal??) But I don't know how to get the mastercard logo off and replace it with our names.

#4 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
        • 2,183 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:04 PM

Betsy I can help you. PM me.

Sandra

#5 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:09 PM

Wooohoo. Sounds fun Betsy. I don't know how to photoshop that stuff though. And if it's illegal I don't want to go to jail. Anything else you need help with?
            Happily married since 2008

#6 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,513 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:54 PM

I don't want to go to the slammer either! Sodria - I tried to PM you but it say you have PM's turned off??

What games are you playing Rachel?

#7 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:05 PM

Crap I was going to type of that list that we played last time. This time we decided to have the girls create a list of tasks for the men to complete and vice versa. I'm going to buy some bottle of alcohol as the prize. That's the way to my friend's hearts. haha

Here's the tasks I can remember from last time-
                wear a toilet paper veil
                have a man put money in your bra- I only got a quarter- bah!
                dance on a stripper pole
                get a guy's phone number
                tell 10 strangers they are sexy
                dance with 5 strange men
                write your phone number on the bathroom stall
                get a piggyback ride from a stranger
                take your picture on a hot car- the best we could find was a brand new honda accord. this wasn't a classy bar. haha
                karaoke
                wear your bra outside of your shirt
                get your ID checked (whoever made this list must have been old because that's so easy I get ID at rated R movies)
                get a free drink from the bartender

EDIT- each task had a different point value. That's how a winner got declared. Of course I won!

That's all I can remember right now. It was a list that my friend bought somewhere and there was enough for like 12 people. This next trip we are DIYing it.

#8 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:08 PM

Thank You! I seriously couldn't think of anything and I just printed off your list! Thanks so much!

#9 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 05:56 PM

I forgot one- ask a guy to marry you.

For the phone number one, the guy has to write it on your hand. I just looked at my pics and it refreshed my memory on the challenges. We took pictures of us completing most of them. Towards the end of the night we just forgot.

#10 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:56 PM

hey betsy, Rachel sent me a link to this thread. I didn't look at it before because I'm just doing a bach party evite so i didn't think I'd be much help. I'd be happy to help you with it. I might not get to it until tomorrow at lunch though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users