Photo

Dreams Punta Cana - Golf

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 shelley0930

shelley0930
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:03 PM

I was wondering if anyone had any inormation on golf courses near Dreams Punta Cana. My father is very curious to know if he can golf and what the courses are like. Any input would be great, because he is not going to bother bringing his clubs if the golf courses are not worth it.

Thanks

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:19 PM

There are tons of fabulous golf clubs in Punta Cana. MOst will provide transfer service between the resort and the course.

Have you not done a Google search for "Punta Cana Golf" yet?

There is the Cocotal, Punta Cana Golf Club, Punta Cana Golf Academy, to name a few....

There are a number of golf courses in the area to choose from, with new ones under construction. Check with your hotel, some offer special rates or packages for nearby golf courses.

Here's a comprehensive list...

#3 Nuc Med Bride

Nuc Med Bride
      • 40 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:34 PM

I found this web site which shows a Google map of the courses in Punta Cana. I don't golf but i have sent it to friends who will. I guess the sand traps at the course 2nd from the bottom look pretty challenging.
        Punta Cana Golf Course Map .: Golf World Map :.

#4 shelley0930

shelley0930
        • 13 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:07 PM

Thanks for your help. I am looking for feedback on some of the courses, since I am not a golfer.

#5 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:55 AM

Haven't been to Punta Cana yet ... but if you haven't check out Debbie's Dominican Republic Travel Pages - 1,000's of Resort Reviews, Tour, Scuba and Wedding Information yet, there is plenty about golfing on their East Coast forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users