Photo

Crystal's Riu Playacar Review (Long w/ Pics)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
  • 5,681 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:59 AM

Great review! Congrats! Welcome back MRS :)

#12 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
    • 161 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:45 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by amym567
      Crystal~
      I LOVED reading your review of "our" place! Wasn't Omar the best!!!!!! We loved him! In fact, my MIL suggested that as a name for our baby (she was joking!). We had a bus take us to the resort (we actually had to stop somewhere for more Coronas, because we had a BIG group of a lot of drinkers on that bus!). What kind of room did you have? We had a suite with a sitting area, so felt like we had plenty of space. I definitely needed all of that room for all of the stuff I had. You know I want to see your pix! Please e-mail me the info at: LSjewelry@msn.com.
      Thanks!
      Amy
      Hey! Glad you liked reading the review =-) They were actually overbooked at the resort so we didn't get to get our suite like we were suppossed to.. I'm sure all the extra room would have really helped! It wasn't too big of a deal to us though...
      I'll e-mail you a link to snapfish to view the pics. I am SO ready to go back!!

#13 tlomlad

tlomlad
      • Banned
      • 1,949 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:39 PM

everything look amazing!

#14 lscilley

lscilley
        • 1,466 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:52 PM

Great review I loved your dress! I also love the pic of the whole wedding party lying on the chairs on the beach!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users