Photo

LA Brides why didn't you tell me?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 09:24 AM

LA brides I was watching the news and I am mad that you did not share this with me when I was there in January... I can go to a vending machine and get a burrito, a Pepsi, and some weed. I can get feed and F up all at the same place.

Why didnt you share this with those of us who could go to jail for wanting the giggles.

Seriously how do they plan on stopping minors from purchasing this narcotic.?

LA I'LL BE BACK

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 09:45 AM

What the hell kind of news show were you watching? LOL Are you talking about dispensaries (like stores) where they sell it, or actual vending machines? Do tell...

#3 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:21 AM

MyFox Philadelphia | Vending Machines Dispense Medical Marijuana

It is for medical reasons. but a vending machine

#4 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:27 AM

Oh okay, it's still done through a dispensary though. I thought you meant machines for the general public...I know I would have heard the outcry from Arnold if that were the case...lol

I say why not, it sounds like the same measures are in place as if you walked into the pharmacy to get your medical cannabis...it is a funny thing to see outside of CA I guess.

But no, you couldn't have legally purchased any while you were here because you aren't a Californian..haha

#5 LadyP

LadyP
          • 3,156 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:45 AM

from the mouth of JJ's mother on Good times "DAMN DAMN DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN!!! LOL

#6 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:48 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LadyP
              from the mouth of JJ's mother on Good times "DAMN DAMN DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN!!! LOL
              LMAO! Well if you end up moving out here and proving residency you may be in luck, but don't try to take that liberal attitude with you when you move back to Pennsylvania..haha

#7 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 11:14 AM

No if I smoked I would move ton Jamaica and buy from the police lol

#8 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:48 PM

I sure wish I had a medical reason to smoke up. That'd be awesome.

You think that's crazy... you should take a trip to Japan! They have some kick ass vending machines there.

#9 Jenn

Jenn
                  • 1,557 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyP
                    No if I smoked I would move ton Jamaica and buy from the police lol
                    Too funny!!! We weren't offered from the police, but they drove by everyone on the street with a joint hanging out of their mouths like it was no big deal.

#10 LadyP

LadyP
                    • 3,156 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:26 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jenn
                      Too funny!!! We weren't offered from the police, but they drove by everyone on the street with a joint hanging out of their mouths like it was no big deal.
                      Its not. It is religion for most of the jamaicans. It is very much legal and hear GOOOOOOOOD STUFF.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users