Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2241 avong1228

avong1228
  • 384 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:53 PM

Thanks Jill!

My TA said the same thing and he said that AMResorts is great and that we couldn't have asked for a better company to take over.

Good question on the location names. We are sending out our invitation in a few weeks!! I guess we could always put new itineraries in their OOT bags.

#2242 avong1228

avong1228
    • 384 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:32 PM

Good to know!! Do you happen to know what the buffet is going to be called?

#2243 avong1228

avong1228
      • 384 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:40 AM

Thanks Kelly! Almost the 2 month mark!!

#2244 MayanLily

MayanLily
        • 316 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:33 PM

A girl I graduated with (whom I haven't seen in nearly 10 years!) just got married here last week. She posted pics on facebook which look beautiful. I can't wait to pick her brain and I'll pass on any info I think you ladies would be interested in.

So far, she has told me that she married on the gazebo because the beach was wayyyyy windy. I suppose that is just a weather issue though. Also, she recommended getting my wedding dress drycleaned down there because it is way cheaper. Who knew?! Also, she had so many great things to say about Daniela! That's good news too!
          Aly

#2245 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
          • 283 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:54 PM

phewwwwwwww thanks for the info!! :)

#2246 avong1228

avong1228
            • 384 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:18 AM

Yes, I would love to see them too!

#2247 MayanLily

MayanLily
              • 316 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

Emailed her this morning so I'm just waiting to hear back from her. I'll let ya know..
                Aly

#2248 avong1228

avong1228
                • 384 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:00 AM

My TA got the sales manager at NOW to call me yesterday. She was super nice and she said of course that we had nothing to worry about and they will schedule some soft renovations but the dates are not known but while they are going on, guests won't even notice. She said everyone is going through a learning process and to bare with them but she said she was going to call me every few weeks to make sure everything was going well. We'll see if that happens.

She told me that I should recieve the new calculator in the next few days. I'll keep you all posted.

#2249 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                  • 283 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:43 AM

Cool - thanks Angie!! If I get the calc I'll send it along to you guys :) Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!

#2250 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                    • 283 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:45 AM

SarahRose - Since your wedding is the day after mine, a lot of my fiances friends are single and wanted to know if you are having alot of single girls coming to your wedding!? LOL! I dont really have any so they were hoping there was going to be some at the resort... haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users