Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2151 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
  • 283 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:06 PM

Kellie!! I am LOL!! What did your fiance say about you flying there?!?! You are too funny!

#2152 MayanLily

MayanLily
    • 316 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:41 PM

Technically Kelie..... you're not even spending any money :)

I love how we can justify almost anything!
      Aly

#2153 avong1228

avong1228
      • 384 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:04 PM

Kelly, Ive never heard of that salon. You have to get before and after pics for us to see. How exciting!

I wish my fiance would go for that! When I told him that my hair would cost $600, he about fainted and told me no!

Are any of you ladies bringing towels with you? Kelly, can't remember i I asked you but did you find this to be a problem when you visited?

#2154 MayanLily

MayanLily
        • 316 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:17 PM

Angie, I'm not. I'm basically bringing a very minimum amount of stuff with me. The OOT bags and placecard holders are really all I'm bringing I think.
          Aly

#2155 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
          • 283 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:19 PM

No towels - dont have any room for them!! Kellie need to become FB friends so I can see your hair before/after!! Hope everyone had a nice weekend

#2156 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
            • 283 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 12:53 PM

Kelly - did majority of your people book far in advance or just in the past few months??

#2157 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
              • 283 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:03 PM

Our people are waiting... its stressing me out though because I know prices are going to go up and will be complaining like your people. I have some friends that im dissapointed in that wont be coming... but I knew that not everyone would be coming since it was a destination. Im thinking between 30-40.. .I could totally be wrong though so make sure you keep in touch until after my wedding! ha

#2158 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                • 283 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:12 PM

Ok - thats what im thinking... I understand if people can afford it, but the ones that can and still arent coming that pisses me off! Especially since I have gone to their weddings, wedding showers, baby showers, kids bdays, etc! Plus one of my friends husbands who we really dont like said that Mexico isnt "appealing" to him and its all drug wars down there.. Cancun/Rivieria Maya is safer then Chicago. Ok I'm done venting

#2159 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                  • 283 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:50 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

Look at how cute these stamps are - definitely ordering one now!

#2160 avong1228

avong1228
                    • 384 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:43 PM

We've been pretty lucky. Most people that we thought would come are and the ones we knew wouldn't aren't which worked out great for us since we still invited them.

Kelly, flights are cheaper if we go July 17-21 so we may do that if they ever reply to me!! I may call tomorrow if I don't hear back!! I promise if we come to peak on your wedding, we'll hide!

Be my facebook friend ... Angie Vong!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users