Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#1981 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
  • 283 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:53 PM

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Dress shopping Saturday.... which means lots of working out, tanning & eating good this whole week!

#1982 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
    • 283 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:05 PM

Kellie - you are a junior member now, congrats!! LOL How does that happen though?

#1983 avong1228

avong1228
      • 384 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:06 PM

Kelie, that is such a relief. Glad it went well. I just wish she now would respond to any of my emails!!

Lauren, you will have a blast and totally agree with Kelie you will know when you try it on!

#1984 MayanLily

MayanLily
        • 316 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:27 PM

is anyone doing a custom package at PRC or are you choosing from one of the romance packages? They seem so expensive... maybe I'm just cheap
          Aly

#1985 jaccat15

jaccat15
          • 196 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by avong1228
            Kelie, that is such a relief. Glad it went well. I just wish she now would respond to any of my emails!!

Lauren, you will have a blast and totally agree with Kelie you will know when you try it on!
            She hasn't responded to any of the emails I have sent since 1.20.10 - i'm starting to get very annoyed. We gave a deposit to secure the date and it took them 4 days to confirm it and then I booked my site visit for March thru Cecilia, sent her the CC info and such and she still hasn't confirmed everything I sent her.

I'm starting to think they can't handle the volume of weddings they have taken on. I'm not even into my planning yet and I'm having these doubts..........not good.

#1986 avong1228

avong1228
            • 384 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:59 AM

I am cheap too!! I haven't decided on a package or custom. It seems cheaper to do a custom but my fear is that I'll forget to add in decor for the arch (which is normally included in the packages) and it will be bare ... or something like that!

Good news, Cecilia responded to my latest email about centerpieces and bouquet!! Well kinda of. She responded saying she'll look into it so let's see if she really ever responds and to my other emails!!

I think I've finally decided on a photographer today as well! Whew ... decisions, decisions!!

#1987 avong1228

avong1228
              • 384 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:59 AM

I am cheap too!! I haven't decided on a package or custom. It seems cheaper to do a custom but my fear is that I'll forget to add in decor for the arch (which is normally included in the packages) and it will be bare ... or something like that!

Good news, Cecilia responded to my latest email about centerpieces and bouquet!! Well kinda of. She responded saying she'll look into it so let's see if she really ever responds and to my other emails!!

I think I've finally decided on a photographer today as well! Whew ... decisions, decisions!!

#1988 avong1228

avong1228
                • 384 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 11:02 AM

Why do I keep on double posting??

#1989 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                  • 283 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 11:27 AM

I know.. its hard to decide between the packages or just picking things on your own.. probably easier to do a package and add to it since noone can get ahold of anyone over there!!! I tried emailing SWANK twice and no response... Luis was so nice when we were down there a few weeks ago.. annoying!

#1990 MayanLily

MayanLily
                    • 316 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:58 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by avong1228

What photographer Must be a relief!
                      Aly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users