Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#1461 bumbles

bumbles
  • 574 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:04 PM

One of the many reasons I chose PRC is the fact that there is only 1 wedding a day :) More options in regard to time and location of your event and personal attention from the wedding coordinator.

#1462 navarrabrooke

navarrabrooke
    • 62 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:10 PM

I'm sure I'm missing something here, I've never quite understood, but why is donating points even an option if you risk getting banned?

#1463 MissyR

MissyR
      • 1,210 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:39 PM

Funny you should ask since we all continue to wonder the exact same thing...

#1464 egsarah

egsarah
        • 355 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:21 PM

Welcome Rachelle! I agree with everyone else. Just respond to threads that interest you and you'll have a lot of points before you know it! You only really need them for attachments so don't stress!!

I also chose the PR mainly because of the one wedding a day idea. Maybe its me being selfish but I really want it to be MY day at the resort, not six other brides' too. It just allows for so many more options like bumbles mentioned.

Good luck in choosing! We're always here for questions,and it will help you get points too

#1465 navarrabrooke

navarrabrooke
          • 62 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:57 AM

1 wedding per day - that's great! I didn't even know that and I still chose PRC.

#1466 RCBlondie

RCBlondie
            • 199 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:16 PM

Thanks for the replies!

Brooke - that is great info. We were thinking of having the Chill-out off the beach as well so good to know that it is a possibility. Sounds like this resort follows more of a customization rather than only pre-packaged. I will look into the Roof Grill Terrace as well. I am not too sure how far DT is but when we were in Mexico last we took the local bus from Sirenis to Tulum Ruins and it took about 25 mins I think - we did stop in the local towns though to pick-up/drop-off people from the bus.

Egsarah - thanks for the reply to my PM. I cannot recall which file it is but I will just wait until I earn more points.

Bumbles, I think your wedding date is fast approaching? Have a wonderful time and I look forward to hearing all about your wedding day!
              Rachelle & Randal
              June 2010
              http://tickers.Ticke....90e1/event.png

#1467 egsarah

egsarah
              • 355 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:40 PM

Bumbles SOOOO CLOSE!!

#1468 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
                • 391 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:36 AM

Bumbles-Almost there...So excited for you..Best wishes..Your day will be amazing..

#1469 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
                  • 391 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:37 AM

Egsarah-it really is great that is only one wedding per day..
                    we deserve it..being queen of the day

#1470 FutureMrsC

FutureMrsC
                    • 27 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:39 PM

Hey Lauren! We are getting so close -- can you believe it?!? Have you gotten everything in order? It seems like I still have so much to do!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users