Lounge set up at Dreams Los Cabos

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Leia78

Leia78
  • VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 04:44 PM

I showed John Jill's wedidng pics last night (http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t13552) and he loved the lounge set up she did for her reception. He wants to do something similar to it (ottomans surrounding a table). We are having our cocktail hour at El Patio and the recption at La Cascada. I'm not sure if it'll fit anywhere. Is anyone planning on doing a clubby/lounge set up at Dreams...Amy, Erica..any ideas/thoughts?

#2 tlomlad

tlomlad
    • Banned
    • 1,949 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:01 PM

my fi likes the idea too but we couldnt get much info on it cant wait to see if you get some

#3 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:07 PM

Erica had posted a link to a site that rented that stuff out. I forget what thread it was in though. I cant see Dreams having a big issue of you making the space they give you look how ever you want it to look.
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#4 Leia78

Leia78
        • VIP Member
        • 2,459 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 08:01 PM

the thing is, is that I'm not sure where to put it...

#5 cessyboston

cessyboston
          • VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 08:10 PM

leia i am so in love with idea just dont know if its in our budget i am going down to dreams in june and i am going to del cabo designs i will def take pics for you...i like the idea of them on the bottom part of your site for your reception maybe even have the dance floor there with the lounge around it or off to the side...
            Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#6 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 08:20 PM

I was thinking that too...on the sides of the lower portion of la cascada, but I wonder if it would be too much, since we'll have all the tables on the upper half. John is so funny...he never really put forth any ideas, he kinda just lets me do whatever w/ the wedding planning. But he really wants this. I want to try to make it happen, but I'm not sure how it'll look.

I emailed Maye about it. I'll let you know what she says, and if she send me pics, i'll post them.

#7 Leia78

Leia78
              • VIP Member
              • 2,459 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:44 PM

I just got an email from Maye about the lounge set up. It also has the pricing on chairs, linens, vases...
                Click the image to open in full size.
                I think I really like the lighted, white table and 8 ottomans around it.

#8 cessyboston

cessyboston
                • VIP Member
                • 2,096 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 09:20 PM

o i wish i could see it sound beautiful..
                  Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users