Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

March Signature Picture Theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
Morgan -- too cute! I am cracking up at the ecoli drawings! ewww
I was worried they would be gross to people. Are they gross? I get used to it. I don't even notice the smell anymore. I guess I think my e. coli are kind of cute. I mean, they are blue & in the shape of texas & my face :) I also have a stuffed e. coli on my desk. Mike gets them for free, so I have about 20 giant stuffed microbes.

A lab has found a way to make e. coli smell like roses. The funny part is that e. coli makes up the majority of the dry weight of poop so you really can have S$%@ that smells like roses.

OK, I'm worried I'm grossing people out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
OK, I'm worried I'm grossing people out.
haha, yes, but dang its funny! i didnt realize e-coli was actually made from poop? i mean, i guess i knew thats where it comes from, but i never thought about e-coli itself actually smelling like um, yuck. eew. yuck. sorry for the hijack :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
haha, yes, but dang its funny! i didnt realize e-coli was actually made from poop? i mean, i guess i knew thats where it comes from, but i never thought about e-coli itself actually smelling like um, yuck. eew. yuck. sorry for the hijack :)
E. coli is in your gut so it's more like poop is made of e. coli not the other way around. It doesn't smell like poop though fortunately. But it does smell bad.

I'm so ashamed of myself for posting all this blush2.gif