Sign in to follow this  
rodent

The best workout DVDs I have ever owned- P90X

I missed a day but I went back on track lastnight. Im really trying to push myself. After first few days my arms were so stiff and sdore I could hardly tuck my hair behind my ear, hahaha.

Hey girls! Hope you are still on track and seeing the results. I know I am :) No weighing myself but my clothes are fitting way better!

I'm not seeing results yet - boo! I think Vegas ruined me...yoga last night kicked my butt though - legs tonight - I'll be dead

So today was Day 1 and my arms are completely dead. I can definitely see how this program is effective! I hate the ab ripper though, but I've never liked doing ab work in the first place (I managed to struggle through it).

I am going to start doing the program (just not using the diet part of it). I did the back and chest yesterday followed up by the ab ripper! I can't do plyometrics what do you guys recommend subing in? I was going to do core synergies for the subing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton View Post
I am going to start doing the program (just not using the diet part of it). I did the back and chest yesterday followed up by the ab ripper! I can't do plyometrics what do you guys recommend subing in? I was going to do core synergies for the subing.
They say cardio

Ok ladies I need to know if its only me but when I am doing chest and back and all the push ups I get through like the first 2 rounds of push ups and then I am down on my knees and still struggling... am I the only one struggling with this? I don't have the pull up bar so I have to use rubberbands so no idea on the pull ups!