Photo

Destin area help needed

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 michaela

michaela
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:32 AM

Destin, Florida Beach Weddings: Start Your Lifelong Journey with a Florida Beach Wedding

You could check this out too!

#12 nancya

nancya
    • 120 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:33 PM

Melissa I know this is 3 years later but would you happen to have the name of the photographer who was $450 for the whole day? I doubt they are still at this rate but worth a shot :) 

Originally Posted by ~Melissa~ 

Hey what a great location. I actually live nearby the Destin beaches along Okaloosa island. Have you been here before? Tourist season is approaching fast so if you’re going to come for a site visit, I would recommend before May. June through September is crazy, I avoid the public beaches and stick to the private ones. Have you looked into the wedding package that the Sheraton offers on Okaloosa island. Friends of ours were married on the beach there and it was amazing! They have such a great set up.Also what about photographers? I know of a local photographer who is priced really reasonably (aprox $450 for the whole day with all digital negatives). I can find out her contact info if you would like. 2 of our close friends used her for their weddings and she did a wonderful job. Then there’s a Destin photographer by the name of Gwyne who is a BDW member too. I would check her out.Let me know if you need any more info. I’d love to help.

#13 roomsu

roomsu
      • Site Supporter
      • 9 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:07 AM

I'd love to hear about that photographer also! We are having trouble staying on budget with photos.

#14 roomsu

roomsu
        • Site Supporter
        • 9 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:28 AM

I'd love to hear about that photographer also! We are having trouble staying on budget with photos.

#15 destinwedding

destinwedding
          • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:39 AM

Hello you might try http://www.destinbeachbrides.com

#16 moonsprite02

moonsprite02
            • 43 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:19 PM

Try EdinaKissPhoto.com

She is actually included in my package from Princess Wedding Co. (www.prwedding.com)

#17 KLPhoto

KLPhoto
              • Vendor
              • 97 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:06 PM

a photographer quoting $450 for full day and a CD seems scary. please keep in mind "if it sounds too good to be true it usually is"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users