Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

Pictures from our trip to Arizona!

here is the thread explaining the trip

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t15541

most are of scenery b/c FI and I were alone the whole time and are horrible at asking other people to take pictures of us - we attempted a couple DIY shots but otherwise this is the best of what we got. i told him i think we should get a professional photog to travel with us and snap our pictures - he laughed like i was a total lunatic but inside i was partly serious! LOL

here are some pictures!

Camelback Mountain

from parking lot of Summit Trail

Click the image to open in full size.

Camelback Mountain Trail

Does this Cactus look funny to you too? I called it the BOOBIE Cactus!

on the road to Sedona and the Red Mountains...

this is on the drive to Sedona, we are above the clouds sitting on this little town...

the entrance to our trail for our day hike in Sedona - Bell Rock, which is considered a spiritually sacred place

along the trail and images of the Red Mountains...AMAZING!

Wow those pics are amazing! Love the "boobie cactus" hilarious! I especially love seeing all the GREEN because all that is here is WHITE SNOW~! Looks and sounds like you two had a great time! (except for the layover darnit) Thanks for postin!!

Wow, so beautiful!! Aaron and I had a stop-over in AZ on our way to Cabo last summer... we didn't even get out of the airport and thought it was amazing. I tried to snap some photos through the plane window... obviously they didn't turn out as well as yours!!

P.S. I like the DIY photos too!! lol

I've never been to Arizona...it looks so peaceful there. I'm glad you had a nice romantic getaway, but I'm also glad your back!!! Missed ya girl!

its funny how people from the east coast think of the dessert as being beautiful and green, of course the mountains are beautiful but you take it for granted when you are from there. Sometimes I miss it, but I do love all the trees and grass and the fact that I can get plants to grow on the east coast.