Photo

Concerns

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
  • 110 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:39 PM

No one in our 40-person group had any problems. It does say something about having to have your things in the safe in order to make sure that they are "insured". I can't remember the exact wording, but it made me more confident to lock everything up. Maybe it was just a one-time scare, hopefully!!! Good luck!

#22 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:44 PM

8 Luggage Combination Locks/Lock,Suitcase Padlock,New - eBay (item 350024260315 end time Feb-16-08 19:30:10 PST)

These are the ones I got. They are not TSA locks though. They were $18 for 8 shipped. After I won the auction I asked if I could buy another set. I believe this person has more.

They look pretty tough, unlike those flimsy ones you get with luggage. I also like that you can set your own combo.

#23 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:51 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        8 Luggage Combination Locks/Lock,Suitcase Padlock,New - eBay (item 350024260315 end time Feb-16-08 19:30:10 PST)

These are the ones I got. They are not TSA locks though. They were $18 for 8 shipped. After I won the auction I asked if I could buy another set. I believe this person has more.

They look pretty tough, unlike those flimsy ones you get with luggage. I also like that you can set your own combo.
        Yeah, these do look tough! Ive never placed a bid on Ebay so wish me luck, lol

#24 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:05 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LadyCheese
          Yeah, these do look tough! Ive never placed a bid on Ebay so wish me luck, lol
          If you want to wait I can tell you if I like mine once they come in. I paid for them sunday.

This was the best deal I could find for what looked like nice locks.

I plan on telling my guests ahead of time I got them so they don't buy their own.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users