rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 04:26 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tlseege
    Ok, those are adorable!
    I'm kind of a dork though. Are the individual bagies of pills going to be OK through customs? Or are you going to divy them up once you are down there?
    good thinking. I guess I should divy when I get there. I don't really want projects to do once I'm there. Hmmm, if I do divy in advance I'll be sure to take the original container. I'll see if the pills are labeled.

#12 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 04:37 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tlseege
      Are the individual bagies of pills going to be OK through customs? Or are you going to divy them up once you are down there?
      Ah, good question! I guess maybe we should assemble upon arrival?

#13 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 04:46 PM

Ok, I decided I'll divy it up when I get there. I don't want to risk a problem at customs. I'll tape up the envelopes in advance so it won't take long to divy. I'll probably need to come in out of the sun at some point.

I'm going to add the tip to the first post so others know.

#14 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 04:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Morgan
          Ok, I decided I'll divy it up when I get there. I don't want to risk a problem at customs. I'll tape up the envelopes in advance so it won't take long to divy. I'll probably need to come in out of the sun at some point.

I'm going to add the tip to the first post so others know.
          Good idea. My Mom is going to help me put together everything for the OOT bags when we get there.

We will either do it all in one sitting or a few each day, since we have people coming in on different days and are having a welcome reception for the "newbies' each evening. At least we won't have to do them all at once if it's too time consuming.

#15 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:47 PM

Morgan, can I hire you? My budget and FI sure would appreciate it?!

#16 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by carly
              Morgan, can I hire you? My budget and FI sure would appreciate it?!
              Ha! My first money saving tip as your wedding planner is to advise you not to hire me. Just get all my templates for free. I post it all.

I'm just naturally always on a budget. I feel like with some creativity I can make the wedding really nice without spending too much. I keep a running tab on an excel spreadsheet & add every little thing. I'm actually $500 under budget and I've done way more stuff than I originally planned on.

#17 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,193 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:07 PM

Quote:
                Ha! My first money saving tip as your wedding planner is to advise you not to hire me. Just get all my templates for free. I post it all.

I'm just naturally always on a budget. I feel like with some creativity I can make the wedding really nice without spending too much. I keep a running tab on an excel spreadsheet & add every little thing. I'm actually $500 under budget and I've done way more stuff than I originally planned on.
                Well thank goodness for your creativity, craftiness & budget consciousness. That was a mouthful...LOL...Your ideas are just too cool & extrememly helpful. Thanks for always sharing!

#18 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
                  Well thank goodness for your creativity, craftiness & budget consciousness. That was a mouthful...LOL...Your ideas are just too cool & extrememly helpful. Thanks for always sharing!
                  Thanks. The 3 Cs of wedding planning :)

#19 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,193 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
                    Thanks. The 3 Cs of wedding planning :)
                    You're sooo right...I didn't even realize that!

#20 pryzeless

pryzeless
                    • 614 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:30 PM

These are so cute. Very creative! I might have to steal the idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users