Photo

Monogram

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#41 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 05:55 PM

maybe I got mine before she started charging hehe.. she did mine for free senseless… my thoughts & yours » Monograms - Y (A & R)
    but I made a $5 donation anyway

#42 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 01:32 PM

So, as promised, I had Aylee designs make my free monogram- I love it! I was looking for something to use for my OOT bags and T-shirts, that was more focused on the location and date rather than our names, but I still wanted our names on it. I found a similar monogram, but asked her to make a few modifications and she still did it for free. Plus, I ordered it at about midnight last night, and got it from her THIS MORNING!~ She rocks!

Click the link to see the monogram: { aylee designs } - Projects » Sarah & Jeff

#43 mexico15

mexico15
      • 250 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 01:35 PM

Very nice! THe colors are wonderful!

#44 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 01:39 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
          So, as promised, I had Aylee designs make my free monogram- I love it! I was looking for something to use for my OOT bags and T-shirts, that was more focused on the location and date rather than our names, but I still wanted our names on it. I found a similar monogram, but asked her to make a few modifications and she still did it for free. Plus, I ordered it at about midnight last night, and got it from her THIS MORNING!~ She rocks!

Click the link to see the monogram: { aylee designs } - Projects » Sarah & Jeff
          That is exactly what I wanted as well - I wasn't sure people would want our names plastered all over things - so I LOVE this idea! Mind if I "borrow?"

#45 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 01:40 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by akh
            That is exactly what I wanted as well - I wasn't sure people would want our names plastered all over things - so I LOVE this idea! Mind if I "borrow?"
            Feel Free! That's what we're here for- it's not like my guests are going to see your guests and be like- hey! That's my shirt! lol

#46 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:50 PM

she definetly rocks!!! I think I might borrow that too!! I can change aylee's monograms in photoshop..

#47 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 10:17 PM

Very cute!

#48 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 10:35 PM

I just ordered some monograms through Aylee - I'll let you know how they turn out! But I must say, they're going to look a little familiar since I borrowed a bit from the Sarahs!

#49 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:53 PM

wow - you're right - she's fast! here are the monograms she did for me ... already! i actually had them this morning. like sarah, i had wanted one w/the location as the primary focus as opposed to our names. i also thought it would be fun to have a little more generic one to use in the future for things non-wedding related (hard to imagine, eh, ladies?). i picked out 6 designs (and paid $10), but she did 8 of them and gave me a couple options. she's awesome!

but i get to pick 6 ... so let me know what you think! { aylee designs } - Projects » Ann & Paul

#50 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:55 PM

Those turned out great Ann! I like the top left, second down on the right, and third down on the right the best. I want to have her make some more for me, but I just haven't had time to look through them yet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users