Wedding Window Update -- New Program

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brigopens

• 247 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:06 AM

New Program which is great for once you've signed up for your site. In my opinion, clearly the best site out there...

Check ours out at amyandbrian.weddingwindow.com

Greetings from WeddingWindow.com,

We are pleased to announce that we have launched our long anticipated Window Bucks Referral Program. You can now earn $5 in Window Bucks Credit for each couple you refer who later purchases a wedding website hosting term through WeddingWindow.com. Your Window Bucks credit can be used towards WeddingWindow.com Hosting Term Extension, Keepsake CD, Video/Audio Space and Domain Name purchases and will be recorded right in Your Site Center.

To learn more about this great opportunity for you to earn credit toward future Wedding Window purchases, simply log into Your Site Center and click on the "more info." button within the Window Bucks section at the bottom of Your Site Center.

As always, we look forward to providing you with excellent service and wish you the best with your wedding planning process.

Amy Ruocco
    Our Bridal Party in Mexico

#2 dayisun

• 59 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:24 PM

We are using WeddingWindow.com, and are very happy with it! I highly recommend it.
      Proud Mother of the Bride

#3 ajncooter

• 983 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 07:07 PM

i love my site on wedding window!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users