Jump to content

Photo

EdenH Real Arena Brides Post Here!


  • Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

#131 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,302 posts

    Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:14 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gofeden
    And what are you guys doing about people who want to bring a guest? A guest you don't know and that is not a date but a buddy?
    I actually have 1 guest that is bringing a 'buddy'. I've only met them once or twice. I'm not sweating it. I figure, since the cheaper rates were based on double occupancy it worked out best for my guest. And I dont mind, as long as everyone has a great time.
    2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

    #132 jessyg20

    jessyg20
    • Jr. Member
    • 263 posts

      Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:12 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by twinkletoes
      I actually have 1 guest that is bringing a 'buddy'. I've only met them once or twice. I'm not sweating it. I figure, since the cheaper rates were based on double occupancy it worked out best for my guest. And I dont mind, as long as everyone has a great time.
      Ditto!

      I have a few co-workers I invited (single) that are taking other co-workers (buddies). I can't say no. Like twinkletoes said, as long as it works out for them and they have a great time, I'm happy!

      And as far as my planning, it's coming along. I stay up late putting things together and the next day I just sit and stare in aw! It makes me soooooo happy to see it all coming together. It's just a matter of getting all my rsvps so I can finish up! I think I'm going to ship my stuff. I was told to look into Mail Boxes etc.
      Jessy

      My Planning Thread-Updated Links
      http://bestdestinati....-thread-30226/
      Wedding Pictures Link Threadhttp://bestdestinati....perfect-31186/NH Arena Real Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....ew-pics-32477/

      #133 Nicoled

      Nicoled
      • Newbie
      • 11 posts

        Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:26 PM

        Hey Gofeden! DO you have any prices for La Barcaza. It looks awesome!

        #134 kychick

        kychick
        • Newbie
        • 20 posts

          Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:56 PM

          Hi, Ladies

          I am getting married 1/09 at Edenh Real. Right now we are trying to decide on the decor. Does anyone have any pictures of their wedding at the resort?

          #135 gofeden

          gofeden
          • Newbie
          • 80 posts

            Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:05 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by jessyg20
            Ditto!

            I have a few co-workers I invited (single) that are taking other co-workers (buddies). I can't say no. Like twinkletoes said, as long as it works out for them and they have a great time, I'm happy!

            And as far as my planning, it's coming along. I stay up late putting things together and the next day I just sit and stare in aw! It makes me soooooo happy to see it all coming together. It's just a matter of getting all my rsvps so I can finish up! I think I'm going to ship my stuff. I was told to look into Mail Boxes etc.

            Cool! Thank u both for your advice...Have you worked it out with the wedding coordinator to ship things to the resort?

            I live overseas now, so first I have to bring/ship things to Toronto and then I will ship from there. I was thinking of shipping my silk flowers and vases that I may purchase for centerpieces. Otherwise, I will have my guests bring stuff down....any thoughts...
            Jelena and Bojan
            January 3, 2009

            #136 gofeden

            gofeden
            • Newbie
            • 80 posts

              Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:06 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by kychick
              Hi, Ladies

              I am getting married 1/09 at Edenh Real. Right now we are trying to decide on the decor. Does anyone have any pictures of their wedding at the resort?

              I am getting married there Jan 3. When are you getting married?
              Jelena and Bojan
              January 3, 2009

              #137 gofeden

              gofeden
              • Newbie
              • 80 posts

                Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:11 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nicoled
                Hey Gofeden! DO you have any prices for La Barcaza. It looks awesome!
                Here is the break down:
                OPEN BAR: US$ 35 per person

                Nationals Drinks:

                •Coca Cola
                •Sprite
                •Water
                •Golden and White Ron “Brugal, Barcelo”
                •Beer “Presidente

                Menu prices vary but for appetizers: $45 with open bar
                Menu price for mixed meat grill: $55 with open bar
                Menu price for seafood grill: $65 with open bar

                The require a 20% deposit and then you pay in cash when you get down there.

                You can email them. Flori is good about tending to her emails these days. They may not be so busy now. We are going out 2 days before our wedding. It's a 3 hour excursion.

                Hope this helps.
                Jelena and Bojan
                January 3, 2009

                #138 gofeden

                gofeden
                • Newbie
                • 80 posts

                  Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:20 PM

                  Does anyone have any samples from the resort photographer? I am thinking about booking Photosouvenir and just wondering what everyone else is doing? thinking?
                  Jelena and Bojan
                  January 3, 2009

                  #139 rubyringo

                  rubyringo
                  • Newbie
                  • 68 posts

                    Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:26 PM

                    I have photographers coming with us on the trip......they are covering our whole wedding day and then doing a trash the dress shoot the next day

                    it's a big splurge, but photos are the most important thing to me.

                    Here's what they did for our engagement pics.

                    http://www.justmarri....1213168413.php

                    #140 kychick

                    kychick
                    • Newbie
                    • 20 posts

                      Posted 17 July 2008 - 09:57 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by gofeden
                      I am getting married there Jan 3. When are you getting married?
                      we are getting married on the 9th. Have you decided on the ceremony decor?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users