#91 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 01:11 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kat81
    Thanks! I had like 200 and something but I don't know what happened to them.

you lose them as you open stuff.

#92 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 01:31 AM

Oh lol! Well, I am surprised they lasted that long then... Ive been cruising around opening everything!!

#93 Myda77

Myda77
      • 821 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 01:39 AM

Those look Great! I really need to check out Vista Print.
        Maida & Tomas
        Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

#94 IslandLover

IslandLover
        • 96 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 02:46 AM

Kat...I had the same problem with points..im new here too...guess I need to post more, but I do more reading than posting right now.
          IslandLover

#95 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 11:43 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by IslandLover
            Kat...I had the same problem with points..im new here too...guess I need to post more, but I do more reading than posting right now.
            Yeah, you learn so much. I had no idea that DIY could be so easy. I know it's a lot of work but what a great way to make your wedding your own. I have started making my own invitations (with a layout I "Borrowed" from someone on here) It is so fun. I just need to go buy a microsoft package so I can get Powerpoint and get fullblown into it. Logo and all!!

#96 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kat81
              Yeah, you learn so much. I had no idea that DIY could be so easy. I know it's a lot of work but what a great way to make your wedding your own. I have started making my own invitations (with a layout I "Borrowed" from someone on here) It is so fun. I just need to go buy a microsoft package so I can get Powerpoint and get fullblown into it. Logo and all!!

What programs do you have? photoshop or publisher would be better. You'd just want photoshop elements to get started. Photoshop really isn't for graphic design. I just use it because I'm so familiar with it. I give presentations a lot. But if you are starting off new to a program, might as well start with the right one. There is also Lumapix photofusion. The basic version is $40. It's perfect for designing invites, photobooks, logos, etc. You can download a free trial on their website.

#97 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Morgan
                What programs do you have? photoshop or publisher would be better. You'd just want photoshop elements to get started. Photoshop really isn't for graphic design. I just use it because I'm so familiar with it. I give presentations a lot. But if you are starting off new to a program, might as well start with the right one. There is also Lumapix photofusion. The basic version is $40. It's perfect for designing invites, photobooks, logos, etc. You can download a free trial on their website.
                Oh! Awesome.. thanks so much. I think you might have just created a monster! Muhahahaha

#98 Rache1124

Rache1124
                • 106 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:43 PM

This point system is kind of complicated...I was just sailing along reading whatever I could, didn't know what was going on with those points...guess I need to get posting :) instead of my hours of just reading...heehee! Time to learn how to post photos....

#99 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:47 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Rache1124
                    This point system is kind of complicated...I was just sailing along reading whatever I could, didn't know what was going on with those points...guess I need to get posting :) instead of my hours of just reading...heehee! Time to learn how to post photos....
                    check out the navigating the forum section & you can learn all you want about points. they are a little confusing at first, but really make a lot of sense to keep the forum running. They are also fun once you have a bunch. You can buy gifts, etc.

Use photobucket.com for posting pictures. Insert the [IMG] code. All the details of how to do this are also on the forum.

#100 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:28 PM

I think I found a solution to getting backgrounds to people. I have a powerpoint file of different beach backgrounds with light boxes for text. You will need to make your text fit in the boxes available. Otherwise you can use on of the backgrounds that is all light. There are 3 beach pictures to pick from.

I can not attach the file. I think it's too big. PM me your email address & I will send you the file. It's big, so make sure you send me an email address that can accept a big file.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users