Rehearsal (Time?)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 plumsugar

plumsugar
  • 175 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:38 PM

I need your opinion ladies!

Fast forward to wedding trip: I have a welcome dinner scheduled for Friday at 7pm.
    The rehearsal also needs to take place that Friday. My problem: I don’t know when to schedule it!

Do I make it first thing in the morning to kick off the day (well, around 10am to allow for hangovers lol) or 4-5pm so once it’s done with, we can all get dressed and head to the welcome dinner?

Helps!

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:39 PM

My vote would be right before the welcome dinner. That way everyone has their morning free then time before the rehearsal to get cleaned up.

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:07 PM

I could be wrong - but I actually think that most people don't have a rehearsal at a destination wedding. But if you want one - I'd say do it later in the day.

#4 plumsugar

plumsugar
        • 175 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:38 PM

I think you're totally right lol...

But in our situation, none of the BP (including us) have ever been IN a wedding before. Basically we have no idea where to stand or how to do certain things in "formal-ish" fashion...

I definatley dont want to be the one to delegate everyone to their places the day of either...so we dont mind having a short rehersal to practice

#5 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:40 PM

I'd say do it about 1 hour before the welcome dinner. When the rehearsal is over, you can all head over to dinner together.

#6 KarmaB

KarmaB
            • 796 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 07:53 PM

I agree with the other posters, defiantly before dinner. That way your not inconveniencing anyone too much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users