85 replies to this topic

#31 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
    Christa! Those turned out great:) We just started researching these last night, I really like that design though...very nice, and the color goes great with the rest of your theme!
    Thanks Sarah. I totally copied Rebecca's design! It wasn't even one of the originals I was looking at, but when I saw hers I decided I liked the saying & the sea shells.

#32 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
    • 1,430 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:54 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
      Thanks Sarah. I totally copied Rebecca's design! It wasn't even one of the originals I was looking at, but when I saw hers I decided I liked the saying & the sea shells.

I know I asked this before but are you buying a koozie for every person coming?

#33 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:02 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Natalie M
        I know I asked this before but are you buying a koozie for every person coming?
        Yup, that's the idea. Since I don't really know how many people are coming for sure, I went ahead & ordered 40 to be safe. It was $90 for that many.

#34 NHPT

NHPT
        • 3,848 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:15 PM

i could not resist- here is a pic of ours from Kustom Koozie. i made the design- the pic is not tooo good but they turned out awesome!
          Click the image to open in full size.
          Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#35 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:15 PM

thanks! Ya we have about 70-75 people coming so that is why I was wondering if everyone got one before I ordered all of them! Thanks

#36 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:18 PM

Cute Nicole! I kinda wish I had done the collapsable ones, but they didn't have the color I wanted in that style. Oh well, someone can carry the box for me :))

#37 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
              • 1,430 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:20 PM

Nicole those are really cute!

#38 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
                  Cute Nicole! I kinda wish I had done the collapsable ones, but they didn't have the color I wanted in that style. Oh well, someone can carry the box for me :))
                  I was thinking they'd be easier to pack too - but I haven't looked into the details (colors, etc.). I was thinking of getting a mixture of colors or something. Is there any way to put a different name on each of these - like so everybody knows which drink is theirs?

#39 NHPT

NHPT
                  • 3,848 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:27 PM

i am pretty sure there is extra charges when you start adding colors- and i dont think they can do names on them since its just a one-time screen charge
                    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#40 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:29 PM

i didn't think so - and not sure i want to coordinate all that anyway!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users