Wedding in Cancun

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 maybridgeuk

maybridgeuk
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:13 AM

Hi,

I am getting married in cancun in May, getting very excited now, has anyone been to or seen a wedding at Riu Caribe?

#2 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:14 PM

Hello, Welcome to the forum! I'm getting married in Cancun too, at dreams, I don't know very much about Riu, but there are some Riu brides on here, I'm sure they'll be able to help!

#3 EDYTA

EDYTA
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:23 PM

Hi there and welcome to the forum!! I stayed at a resort that was a few away from the Riu Caribe so i walked by it a lot...it has a beautiful beach and is a little bit further away from the rest of the busy resorts so u can have a great wedding on the beach without tons of people in ur pics..I wish i could comment more on the hotel but i never walked in so dont exactly know

please let us know if u have any other questions

#4 weez

weez
        • 151 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:10 PM

Hey, welcome to a fellow Brit! I am originally from England too but now live near Toronto. We are getting married in Riviera Maya, but not at the same resort. You will get lots of help on this site, there is great info to be had!! Bit addictive really!!!

#5 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 12:39 PM

Hello and Welcome! I'm not sure if there are any other RIU Carib brides on here but plenty of other RIU brides so you are sure to get lots of helpfull info. Let us know if you have any specific questions!!!!
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#6 andreslove

andreslove
            • 227 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 02:44 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum.

#7 anaderoux

anaderoux
              • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 03:23 PM

Welcome!! I'm also getting married in Cancun!!

#8 VALERIE

VALERIE
                • 97 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 03:38 PM

Welcome! I too looked at the Riu Caribe, but we decided it was too "big" for our taste (plus we wanted to get away from the hussle and bussle of Cancun a bit). It looks beautiful and from our minimum contact with them, they were VERY accomodating.

When are you looking at going? I ask because we booked about 4-5 months prior to the wedding date, and they didn't have any times/days available. Be sure that you ask!

Again, welcome! There is a ton of wonderful information on the board!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users