Procolor Hair Products!!! :heart:

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Martha

• VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 06:07 PM

I LOVE these products.

I went to a new colorist on Thursday (I LOVE HER!!) and I asked if she could recommend a new shampoo and conditioner because I usually use Biolage and wanted something new.

She recommended Procolor. I bought 2 shampoos that I alternate every day (one is a regular shampoo and one is for blondes) and the conditioner.

I love them!

I also got Shuga Leave In Conditioner that I actually spray on after I blow dry but right before I straighten my hair. I love this too!!!!

Just thought I'd share!

#2 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:57 PM

I just received a sample of the Procolor Hair Straightening balm. Holy crap that stuff works! Like super easy blowdry with this, I don't have to do any major brush maneuvers. Awesome!

#3 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 January 2008 - 02:05 PM

Oh I am soooo gonna try the straightening balm. I have this one weird spot on the right side of my head that will NOT stop being curly! Do they smell yummy? That is always a major kicker for hair products when I'm shopping!

#4 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 02:16 PM

Procolor, huh. I will have to tell my hair dresser FI to pick some up for me!

#5 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 02:17 PM

The straightening balm actually smells a little male/musky to me. At first it turned me off, but after seeing the results I was like "whateva!" Also, I don't notice the smell once my hair is dry.I have a weird kink on the back of my head, and this stuff straightens it right out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users