• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 loretuke

loretuke
  • 131 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Darlsay
    Congratulations Loretuke on picking the ERC. The place is beautiful. We leave at the end of Jan. to look at the Aruba property but am thinking the ERC will be the place for us. Your website is great, how long does it take to put something like that to put together?
    It's very easy - all you need to do is to create account with one of the website providers and they give you a template pages to customize it. I created mine with Free Wedding Websites just because they seemed to offer the most for free. Some websites charge hosting fees for additional space, etc. Good luck and have fun. You will enjoy creating your own website.

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Darlsay
      Congratulations Loretuke on picking the ERC. The place is beautiful. We leave at the end of Jan. to look at the Aruba property but am thinking the ERC will be the place for us. Your website is great, how long does it take to put something like that to put together?
      It really is rather easy to make a website - there are some great options. Here is a thread that show many of the different vendors ... http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t679

#13 mexico15

mexico15
      • 250 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:09 PM

Welcome Darlsay! These girls on this forum are amazing! You will find so much help!

#14 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:54 PM

welcome and let me know if you need any help with your website, both my fiance and I are computer people and he can write in html too...
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users