Photo

newbie from PA

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Darlsay

Darlsay
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 01:48 PM

Getting married Sept. 1 2007. Looking at Excellence Riviera and doing a site visit at Occidental Grand Aruba next month. It will be between the two. We really liked the Excellence property in the Riviera Maya. I'm new to this site and will take me a little time to get familiar with it. Hello to all.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 December 2006 - 01:52 PM

welcome to the forum Dara...Excellence is amazing...i am sure you will love it...do not know that much about the occidental grand in aruba BUT they have great resorts so i am sure that will be great as well...

let us know how we can help!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 02:13 PM

Welcome to the site! Let us know what you need help with, and we'll do our best! That's great that you get to do site visits, then you know you'll love the property.

#4 Darlsay

Darlsay
      • 46 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 11:01 AM

Thanks you guys. looking forward to this site as I've been an avid reader of tripadviser on the two properties I'm considering. In about 6 weeks all the wedding plans begin. We'll have about 25 couples attending.

#5 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 12:04 PM

Hello and Welcome to the forum! I cant wait to hear about your trip to Aruba! We are getting married in Riviera Maya at the Occidental Grand Xcaret! I've heard such great things about Aruba, I'm sure you will have a great time!
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#6 loretuke

loretuke
          • 131 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 12:27 PM

Welcome! I am getting married on May 22nd, 2007 at Excellence Riviera Maya. Let me know if you need anything.

#7 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 01:29 PM

Welcome to the forum!! What dates are you looking at for the big day?

#8 Darlsay

Darlsay
              • 46 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 11:07 AM

Congratulations Loretuke on picking the ERC. The place is beautiful. We leave at the end of Jan. to look at the Aruba property but am thinking the ERC will be the place for us. Your website is great, how long does it take to put something like that to put together?

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 December 2006 - 02:57 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Darlsay
                Congratulations Loretuke on picking the ERC. The place is beautiful. We leave at the end of Jan. to look at the Aruba property but am thinking the ERC will be the place for us. Your website is great, how long does it take to put something like that to put together?

there is alot of website info here:

http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t679

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 07:02 PM

Welcome! I have friends who are going to Aruba soon so let me know if you'd like me to ask them to get any info/pics for you. Aruba is wonderful and so is Excellence. You will love either one. Let us know if you need any help with anything.

-Glenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users