Sign in to follow this  
Darlsay

newbie from PA

Getting married Sept. 1 2007. Looking at Excellence Riviera and doing a site visit at Occidental Grand Aruba next month. It will be between the two. We really liked the Excellence property in the Riviera Maya. I'm new to this site and will take me a little time to get familiar with it. Hello to all.

welcome to the forum Dara...Excellence is amazing...i am sure you will love it...do not know that much about the occidental grand in aruba BUT they have great resorts so i am sure that will be great as well...

let us know how we can help!

Welcome to the site! Let us know what you need help with, and we'll do our best! That's great that you get to do site visits, then you know you'll love the property.

Thanks you guys. looking forward to this site as I've been an avid reader of tripadviser on the two properties I'm considering. In about 6 weeks all the wedding plans begin. We'll have about 25 couples attending.

Hello and Welcome to the forum! I cant wait to hear about your trip to Aruba! We are getting married in Riviera Maya at the Occidental Grand Xcaret! I've heard such great things about Aruba, I'm sure you will have a great time!

Congratulations Loretuke on picking the ERC. The place is beautiful. We leave at the end of Jan. to look at the Aruba property but am thinking the ERC will be the place for us. Your website is great, how long does it take to put something like that to put together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlsay View Post
Congratulations Loretuke on picking the ERC. The place is beautiful. We leave at the end of Jan. to look at the Aruba property but am thinking the ERC will be the place for us. Your website is great, how long does it take to put something like that to put together?

there is alot of website info here:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t679

Welcome! I have friends who are going to Aruba soon so let me know if you'd like me to ask them to get any info/pics for you. Aruba is wonderful and so is Excellence. You will love either one. Let us know if you need any help with anything.

-Glenda