#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:58 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Carolena7
    Morgan....you sound like me...I can't seem to make my mind up about anything it seems, and just when I think I know what I want I see something else I like and I change my mind again. I better make my mind up pretty quick though I don't have too long to go. I had originally bought a white rose but I don't like it, it is definetly too big. I think the orchid or lily sounds good...but like I said...I can't make up my mind.
    We are going through the same hair flower journey :) Want a daisy bouquet, but not a daisy in the hair. Bought a rose that was too big. Now considering a lily or orchid.

At least you know you want white. I'm thinking of red & orange now.

#12 Carolena7

Carolena7
    • 785 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:03 AM

The colors we are having are aqua and orange....so now that you said it, an orange flower would add a bit a color.....see what I mean...simply can't make up my mind...that's why I need you girls on here.

#13 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:07 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Carolena7
        The colors we are having are aqua and orange....so now that you said it, an orange flower would add a bit a color.....see what I mean...simply can't make up my mind...that's why I need you girls on here.
        Aqua & orange are the colors I wanted. I ended up using a darker blue, because it worked better with my logo & other stuff I printed. I don't have official colors though. Anything bright goes.

I should stop talking to you about hair flowers, because I think I'm just making it harder for you.

#14 Carolena7

Carolena7
        • 785 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:34 AM

No, it's okay...I was already undecided. Maybe talking with you will make me finally make up my mind what I want.

#15 403citygirl

403citygirl
          • 27 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:08 AM

So those of you wearing a hair flower, Veil or no Veil?

#16 JODEY

JODEY
            • 344 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:26 AM

Hi girls, Love the hair style with the red flower! so simple and classy!
              I am thinking of having an up do with a flower but would also like a veil, do you think it would look too much having both Thanks girls x

#17 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
              • 4,881 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
              • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
              • LocationNew York

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:57 AM

Hi Ladies:

I'm thinking of doing a few (3-5) little flowers in my hair, and then adding a veil. I've seen some pictures (can't remeber whose) with both and they looked great.

If your veil also has a tiara/accent it might be too much, but otherwise I think you're fine!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#18 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:21 AM

I always love the orchids in hair. I bought hibiscus' from ebay, but I don't totally love them. But for some reason, every pic I see of orchids in the hair I just love. And I totally feel you with the indecision. I am incorporating color into almost everything at my wedding, but now that we are getting closer, I wonder if i should have more flowers or shoes or wahtever.

#19 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:36 PM

My veil is very simple & it will be under the hair hanging straight down. So their is room for an updo, flower & veil.

#20 chicago88

chicago88
                  • 699 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008
                    I think it's okay if the flowers don't match but I'm just not real picky. As long as I have the same colors then I'm happy.

I bought these at Davids Bridal. they were $50, I know I could have made them myself for much cheaper but I just loved them I couldn't help myself = )
                    David's Bridal - Accessory 7369 Small Flower Bobby Pins Set with Crystals.
                    Ooh, I really like these!!!

Therese & Jay
                    Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
                    http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users