#61 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:47 PM

HEY Y'ALL----

What does the first weekend in May look like for you?

Maybe we can all do brunch that Sunday morning? Let me know what ya think!

#62 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:54 PM

so what, didnt work out or something? i didn't see any crazy dancin on the table pics yet.. but you're already planning another one? what gives?

ps, maur, i'm so excited to go check my mail today. when we sent our STD's, doug's bro got it the next day, so maybe chicago to seattle works the same in reverse!

#63 Lorilou

Lorilou
  • 533 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:23 PM

busy the whole month of may with wedding stuff....and hosting my future inlaws for a month

#64 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DougsGirl
    so what, didnt work out or something? i didn't see any crazy dancin on the table pics yet.. but you're already planning another one? what gives?

ps, maur, i'm so excited to go check my mail today. when we sent our STD's, doug's bro got it the next day, so maybe chicago to seattle works the same in reverse!
    we had a mishap and the hostess told lori there was no party by my name... even though the hostess suggested we get seated and wait for her. dummy. so it was just me and johanna and we didnt take pics because we forgot cameras.

re: the mail, i dont think it will get there that quick because when i sent something to kate (LALA) she didnt get it for like 4 days

#65 Lorilou

Lorilou
    • 533 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Maura
      we had a mishap and the hostess told lori there was no party by my name... even though the hostess suggested we get seated and wait for her. dummy. so it was just me and johanna and we didnt take pics because we forgot cameras.

re: the mail, i dont think it will get there that quick because when i sent something to kate (LALA) she didnt get it for like 4 days
      yes, the hostess was stupid...i asked for a table under Maura's name for around 7pm and it was for a few girls....she said nothing. i hung out for 15 or so minutes...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users