16 replies to this topic

#11 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 09:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amyh
    I know its hot, however this past summer in L.A. it reached 115 degrees and we dealt with it so, I'm sure we can deal with the heat there.
    Totally! L.A. gets super hot so it wasn't a difficult transition. You'll be fine!

#12 cuata2pink

cuata2pink
    • 54 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 11:26 PM

The SHeraton has an indoor venue with a.c. so I'm juggling between in and outdoors, ALos, we would have to end the party at midnight if it were outdoors ! Indoors we can end it whenever we like! i dont know.......

#13 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 12:07 AM

Could you start outdoors then move indoors to party later? Just a thought, it will be fine however you do it :)

#14 hls140

hls140
        • 102 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 11:47 AM

My vote is for doing it outdoors at the Sheraton--the Las Carretas garden is gorgeous and less than 25 yards from the water--that helps!!! Every tiny bead of sweat will be worth it : ) Plus, the breeze will totally pick up once the sun falls!

#15 evtalbot

evtalbot
          • 173 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:55 AM

I am glad you posted this because I am planning a PV wedding for June '09. Don't stress too much about heat, the ceremony isn't going to be too long, and a lot of the hotels have reception options in the A/C. Plus, there is a nice breeze by the beach!

#16 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
            • 5,705 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 05:48 PM

There's always the risk of rain, so if you decide to have your reception outside, have a plan B ready and don't stress out, enjoy your big day, delegate to family / bridal-party members so they can look after the little details, they will be happy to help and you can enjoy your day, that's what this is all about.

d!no

#17 nde062010

nde062010
              • 106 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:35 PM

I'm also getting married in June ... might be pushed into July (DH is a teacher so we have to wait till school is out) ....
                I'm trying to get a good idea of how much humidity we're talking .... its not as humid as Florida in the summer right? i hope lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users