• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Marcy M

Marcy M
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 11:40 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by brigopens
    Thanks for the compliments... My wife did look totally amazing, actually all 10 days we were there!!! You only got to see 3 of the days. :-)

I know that she didn't do a hair trial. She had an idea of what she wanted and just told the lady. She was very happy with how they did it. I will check on the flowers. I know that she didn't order flowers for her hair. Just the bridal and bridesmaid's bouquets...
    Really! Please let me know. I looked on Lomos's sight where I booked everything and there was an option for flowers for the hair so I purchased it. I believe it was under $10. If you didn't have to pay for it though I will keep the money :)

#12 brigopens

brigopens
    • 247 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:46 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Marcy M
      Really! Please let me know. I looked on Lomos's sight where I booked everything and there was an option for flowers for the hair so I purchased it. I believe it was under $10. If you didn't have to pay for it though I will keep the money :)
      From my boss...

"You're right - I didn't do the hair trial. The lady asked me if she could put the flowers in my hair - no additional charge - they were fake - so if "the bride" wants real flowers she will probably have to buy them. Hope that helps :) "

She told me that she took a picture of the hairstyle she wanted and gave it to the lady in the spa. She thought that she did a great job of copying it, and said it lasted all day long!!!

Hope that helps :) Feel free to give her my email - if she need any additional help.
      Our Bridal Party in Mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter