• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,328 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 04:03 PM

a friend of mine just came back from EDR with her boyfriend and had a great time... her pics are fantastic. she snapped one of the gazebo, so i just wanted to post for any EDR brides... you've probably seen it already, but just in case!

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
    • 554 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:16 PM

Thanks so much for posting - that's sweet of you :)
      We aren't getting married at that gazebo - but we are having our reception there - so it is great to see different angles of it!

thanks again!

#3 shannon

shannon
      • 772 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:33 PM

Thanks for posting! :)-- Good to hear they had a great time-- makes me excited!! :):)

#4 Melba

Melba
        • 132 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 06:23 PM

I'm confused as to where people would sit? Would you have to "walk down the aisle" from the side and into the gazebo?

#5 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
          • 554 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 07:10 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Melba
            I'm confused as to where people would sit? Would you have to "walk down the aisle" from the side and into the gazebo?
            I believe that they would have chairs set up in front of the gazebo (facing it) to create an aisle going towards the gazebo and then the bride and groom would either stand just before the gazebo or up inside it.

just noticed that your wedding date is 2 days after mine!! I guess I will see you down there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter