Photo

EDR Suite/Casita Transfer

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 08:34 PM

yes there are. When we made our travel arrangements I think there were only two, either the swim up or the regular casita. But now they have the infinity casitas and the presidential casitas, and I can't remember what the other one is.

#12 brigopens

brigopens
    • 247 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 10:50 AM

There are also individual casitas, which are separated from the others...

Our plan is this:

First 3 nights in a regular room. Move to casita for final week of stay there. We will be "moving in" 3 days prior to the wedding. Definitely a great place for pictures of the girls getting ready. They are also having a lingerie shower the night before and all of the girls will be hanging out in the casita for that.

They're expensive, yes, but you only get married once.
      Our Bridal Party in Mexico

#13 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
      • 292 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 10:30 AM

Is anyone not having a cocktail hr. before the reception?
        I want to have a Welcome Party the day before, in which I'll give out the OOT bags. Would it make sense to have this conjoined with a rehearsel dinner as well? Considering this, should everyone be invited, or just the
        bridal party?

#14 Leticia

Leticia
        • 259 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 11:24 PM

we are planning on having our HM at EDR too, i also wanted to get married there but there will be kids at our wedding so that is out.
          i am still debating if we should get a regular suite or a casita, i think a casita would be awesome, but i don't want to break the bank. i just don't know!

#15 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:35 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Leticia
            we are planning on having our HM at EDR too, i also wanted to get married there but there will be kids at our wedding so that is out.
            i am still debating if we should get a regular suite or a casita, i think a casita would be awesome, but i don't want to break the bank. i just don't know!
            Leticia, we were the same way. We ended up going with the casita because it was our HM and we'll probably never have the opportunity to spend that much money on a vacation again, lol! We loved the special treatment in the casitas and the privacy, but we would have had just as much fun in any other room. I say if you can swing it, get the casita, but if not, you will still have just as much fun and you'll have more spending money, lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter