Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamgirl08

EDR Suite/Casita Transfer

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone!

 

For those of you transfering from your suite to a casita for your honeymoon, When are you doing so. Should we report back to our original suite after the reception for 1 more night, or head straight to the caista and be on with our honeymoon??bunny_4.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't get married at EDR, but we had our honeymoon there. You know, as beautiful as the casitas are, you're going to be paying for an extra night at the casitas and really not spending any time there. Unless you want the casita to get ready in, etc... I would say wait until the next day, but thats just my opinion, I wouldn't waste the money if you're not going to even get to spend any time there that day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
I didn't get married at EDR, but we had our honeymoon there. You know, as beautiful as the casitas are, you're going to be paying for an extra night at the casitas and really not spending any time there. Unless you want the casita to get ready in, etc... I would say wait until the next day, but thats just my opinion, I wouldn't waste the money if you're not going to even get to spend any time there that day.
Hello Newlywed,

Congrats sweetie ! You guys look stunning in your pic =). It turned out to be EDR for us. Tell me, how were the casitas? Do you have pictures of what they look like inside. Great idea, I would have never thought about getting ready in a casita. That sure would make beautiful pics I'm guessing.
But your right though, if not, it's not even worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
I didn't get married at EDR, but we had our honeymoon there. You know, as beautiful as the casitas are, you're going to be paying for an extra night at the casitas and really not spending any time there. Unless you want the casita to get ready in, etc... I would say wait until the next day, but thats just my opinion, I wouldn't waste the money if you're not going to even get to spend any time there that day.
Congrats sweetie ! You guys look stunning in your pic smile159.gif. It turned out to be EDR for us =). Tell me, how were the casitas? Do you have pictures of what they look like inside. Great idea, I would have never thought about getting ready in a casita. That sure would make beautiful pics I'm guessing.
But your right though, if not, it's not even worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgirl08 View Post
Congrats sweetie ! You guys look stunning in your pic smile159.gif. It turned out to be EDR for us =). Tell me, how were the casitas? Do you have pictures of what they look like inside. Great idea, I would have never thought about getting ready in a casita. That sure would make beautiful pics I'm guessing.
But your right though, if not, it's not even worth it.
Thank you! We looked at EDR originally, but we have an 8 year old daughter, so it wouldn't work for us, so we honeymooned there instead.

I do have some casita pictures let me pull them up and I'll post. They are really beautiful, but like I said, if you're not going to spend any time there that day, then I would just save your money to do something else fun while you're on your honeymoon because we both know the casitas are DAMN expensive, lol! I'll be right back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okay, here we go:

 

the jacuzzi

Click the image to open in full size.

 

the bed

Click the image to open in full size.

 

our balcony and the lazy river

Click the image to open in full size.

 

the room

Click the image to open in full size.

 

the room

Click the image to open in full size.

 

the bathroom

Click the image to open in full size.

 

the room

Click the image to open in full size.

 

the outdoor shower ROCKED

Click the image to open in full size.

 

 

the swan towels

Click the image to open in full size.

 

the lizard that lived outside of our room

Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
okay, here we go:

the jacuzzi
Click the image to open in full size.

the bed
Click the image to open in full size.

our balcony and the lazy river
Click the image to open in full size.

the room
Click the image to open in full size.

the room
Click the image to open in full size.

the bathroom
Click the image to open in full size.

the room
Click the image to open in full size.

the outdoor shower ROCKED
Click the image to open in full size.


the swan towels
Click the image to open in full size.

the lizard that lived outside of our room
Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you so much Jilly for those pics. FI is in love with the casita. Was that a private pool for you guys only? Also, was this a swim-up casita?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that was the lazy river that went around to the pool & the swim up bar for our casita section. Each casita section has its own pool.

 

They have casitas now with your own private pool, they were just opening them when we were there.

 

Yes, I believe ours was called the swim up casita

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Go for the third one. It is gorgeous and you will look stunning in that. I'm sure you will be noticed by other people. Go for it.
    • I would suggest the long one. You will look stunning in that. It is simple and elegant.
    • Both the gown are awesome and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in both. But I would suggest the first one. Go for it and Congratulations for your marriage.
    • Hello everyone,  I am still engaged, still not planning the big day, because we haven't chosen a date + we have some family stiff to do so I hope that this forum will help me a lot before the real craziness during the wedding planning period. Happy to be here
    • Two of my friends are going to get married next month. Out of them one is suffering from serious teeth issue. He is having bleeding gums along with jaw pain and swelling, particularly around the gums or around the jaw. Because of the teeth issue, he is not able to make the arrangements for the marriage. Is it safe to carry out tooth extraction during this period of time? How painful is dental implants during and after the procedure? Will he be able to eat food after tooth extraction? Please share your views and suggestions. Thank you! 
  • Topics

×