Photo

Fiesta Americana Condesa WC

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 jamie1519

jamie1519
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 10:29 AM

Does anyone have an email address for the WC at the FAC? I'm thinking of choosing that as my site (it changes everyday though...not sure what I will be looking at tomorrow!)

Thanks so much!
    Jamie

#2 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
    • 1,016 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 11:02 AM

The WC at FAC is Geraldine Rivas [grivas@posadas.com].

I am getting married there in May and everyone at FAC has been wonderful, especially Geraldine.

Good luck to you. Let me know if you have anymore questions about this hotel.

#3 jamie1519

jamie1519
      • 7 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 11:21 AM

Thank you SO much! I am hoping for May also, but I know I am late in the game, so we'll see...are you have both the ceremony and reception at the hotel?

#4 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
        • 1,016 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 11:27 AM

Jamie ~ We are doing a religious ceremony at a nearby church and then either a sand or hand ceremony on the grassy area at the hotel followed by the reception (we will start outside on the patio area by the pool and then move it into the ballroom).

There were many things that we liked about the FAC but I really like that they only do one wedding per weekend. Good luck. Maybe they still have something available.

#5 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 12:02 PM

I got married there too, so let me know if you need help.. my wedding was at the pool area..

#6 ccarmany23

ccarmany23
            • 138 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 05:01 PM

Hi ladies. I have a site visit in about a week at FAC with Mariana..who I have been so impressed with how quickly she gets back to me!! I can't wait! I did not see a DJ option in the information she sent me. Can you have a DJ for reception or do they only have live music?

#7 anaderoux

anaderoux
              • 3,220 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:46 PM

I had both live music and a DJ so you can have anything you want

#8 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
                • 1,016 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:31 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JillO
                  Hi there,

I'm thinking of getting married at FAC in May 2009. If anyone has any info/prices/photos, please send my way! jill(dot)okawa(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks,
                  Jill
                  Hi Jill,

I just got back from my wedding at FAC. I sent you an email.

Melissa

#9 ccarmany23

ccarmany23
                  • 138 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:42 PM

I just missed your wedding and congrats- I checked out of the hotel on Tuesday...my FI and I loved the FAC so much! We were blown away by the hotel, the people and the restaurant on the water to have the reception. I would love (love) when you have time to relax to hear all about your wedding and pictures. We are tentatively scheduled for the first weekend in Feb,...hooray!

#10 ccarmany23

ccarmany23
                    • 138 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:45 PM

And I forgot to mention Melissa that you look gorgeous in your picture!! Beautiful dress- I love it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter