Sign in to follow this  
jamie1519

Fiesta Americana Condesa WC

Does anyone have an email address for the WC at the FAC? I'm thinking of choosing that as my site (it changes everyday though...not sure what I will be looking at tomorrow!)

Thanks so much!

Jamie

The WC at FAC is Geraldine Rivas [grivas@posadas.com].

I am getting married there in May and everyone at FAC has been wonderful, especially Geraldine.

Good luck to you. Let me know if you have anymore questions about this hotel.

Jamie ~ We are doing a religious ceremony at a nearby church and then either a sand or hand ceremony on the grassy area at the hotel followed by the reception (we will start outside on the patio area by the pool and then move it into the ballroom).

There were many things that we liked about the FAC but I really like that they only do one wedding per weekend. Good luck. Maybe they still have something available.

Hi ladies. I have a site visit in about a week at FAC with Mariana..who I have been so impressed with how quickly she gets back to me!! I can't wait! I did not see a DJ option in the information she sent me. Can you have a DJ for reception or do they only have live music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillO View Post
Hi there,

I'm thinking of getting married at FAC in May 2009. If anyone has any info/prices/photos, please send my way! jill(dot)okawa(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks,
Jill
Hi Jill,

I just got back from my wedding at FAC. I sent you an email.

Melissa

I just missed your wedding and congrats- I checked out of the hotel on Tuesday...my FI and I loved the FAC so much! We were blown away by the hotel, the people and the restaurant on the water to have the reception. I would love (love) when you have time to relax to hear all about your wedding and pictures. We are tentatively scheduled for the first weekend in Feb,...hooray!