Photo

Where And Why Did You Choose Riviera Maya/cancun!

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#11 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gkashmira
    I feel jealous everytimme I see other locations (I'm getting married in Cabo). It's not that I don't love where we're getting married it just that I want to have a wedding in ALL these places!!!!

You lovely ladies enjoy!
    I know everytime I see a different resort I think...Oh maybe we should get married there instead. The sooner we book the resort the better. I need to just pick one and stick with it. 1. Do I have the whole sha bang wedding at Occidental... OR 2. should me and Ryan just run off to El Dorado grab a dress and a prof. Photographer and call it a day.
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,655 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 November 2006 - 11:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gkashmira
    I feel jealous everytimme I see other locations (I'm getting married in Cabo). It's not that I don't love where we're getting married it just that I want to have a wedding in ALL these places!!!!

You lovely ladies enjoy!
    :sigh: i feel the same way...but i decided i am going to start vacationing more...steve and i do 1 or 2 trips a year but we are now shooting for 3-4 trips.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 cs1404

cs1404
    • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 12:48 PM

Hi, I am getting married at The Azul beach Hotel - it is a sister hotel to the El Dorado (all owned by Karisma Hotels). I am so excited, but it has not been an easy process. It Looks gorgeous, I haven't ever been so I am just keeping my fingers crossed that it is all perfect!!

#14 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 10:36 PM

Just wanted to thank everyone for posting when where and why they chose their Riviera/Cancun area weddings. It is so helpfull for us and other brides to be able to read stuff like this.

THANKS GIRLS!!!!!

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,655 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:54 PM

bump

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 ATL Bride

ATL Bride
        • 6 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 09:46 PM

I am getting maried at the Playacar Palace in Oct 2007! I am very excited, has anyone been there?

#17 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:02 AM

for nebies!!! Come on we want to know why your resort was the ONE!

#18 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:51 PM

This is why I chose Fiesta Americana, the food was delicious:

Entree

Click the image to open in full size.

Main dish

Dessert

or this:

#19 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 03:40 PM

anny, that food looks so good!!! I shouldn't have looked, I'm trying not to eat!

#20 coope08

coope08
                • 14 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 04:26 PM

Anny,

Do you have more information on the Fiesta Americana? I am interested in looking into their package prices but can not find any information on their website.

Thanks!
                  Courtney

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter