Photo

Jute Bags - Where to Buy? (Online)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 selassie11

selassie11
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:40 PM

I've seen a lot of nice Jute bags on BDW being used for OOT bags. Where can I buy these online? I've googled "Milan Jute Bags" and all of the companies seem to be imprint companies. I'd like plain ones - don't want to overdo it with our names and logo. Anybody have a good source?

#12 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
  • 436 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by selassie11 View Post
I've seen a lot of nice Jute bags on BDW being used for OOT bags. Where can I buy these online? I've googled "Milan Jute Bags" and all of the companies seem to be imprint companies. I'd like plain ones - don't want to overdo it with our names and logo. Anybody have a good source?

Not sure how many you need but I am selling about 12 of them.

thanks!

#13 selassie11

selassie11
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:43 PM

...and yours are EXACTLY the type I'd like! PMing you!

#14 A_J_Mitchell

A_J_Mitchell
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by selassie11 View Post
Try Promotional tote bags custom sizes and styles from cheap totes now with t-shirts and screen printing

#15 Sheree10

Sheree10
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:11 PM

Coffee Mugs, Promotional Products, Shot Glasses, Wine Glasses, Beer Mugs, Tote Bags, Champagne Glasses, Wedding Favors , Sports Bottles, T-shirts, Promotional Pens, Personalized Glassware has a few jute bags
http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#16 wendyjd

wendyjd
  • 968 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:16 PM

Coffee Mugs, Promotional Products, Shot Glasses, Wine Glasses, Beer Mugs, Tote Bags, Champagne Glasses, Wedding Favors , Sports Bottles, T-shirts, Promotional Pens, Personalized Glassware has a selection of jute totes, they can be ordered plain or imprinted. I ordered from them and had a very good experience.

#17 selassie11

selassie11
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:41 PM

Thanks for your help ladies!

#18 Sheree10

Sheree10
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:43 PM

A-

How are the bags? did you get them yet? I'm debating whether I should splurge on jute bags or go with the canvas totes?
http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#19 JanineA

JanineA
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:34 PM

The Milan Jute is carried by 4imprint.com you can also buy them plain I believe or you can pay extra and get the imprint. I was debating these bags as well as another on their website. The thing I like best about 4imprint is that you can order a sample for free before you buy it. I literally have about 5 samples of bags I am debating which to use.
Here is the Milan jute: milan jute Promotional Products by 4imprint

Good luck!

#20 selassie11

selassie11
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:34 AM

Thanks Janine! I just ordered a sample.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter