Photo

Cancun/RM Brides~ POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#41 shanaynayf1

shanaynayf1
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 01:54 AM

I am looking at the Occidental xcaret as well. Does anyone have any stories or good advice to give? thanks
    Shannon

#42 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
    • 420 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 12:58 PM

They all look so beautiful from the websites. How do you start narrowing down? I am feeling overwhelmed

I have never been to Mexico, so if flying into Cancun airport (a must for us with close family in UK, California and Michigan) would you be able to look at resorts in Cancun itself, Cozumel, and Playa del Carmen? Other areas too?

Thanks!
      Margaret & Eric

#43 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by shanaynayf1
        I am looking at the Occidental xcaret as well. Does anyone have any stories or good advice to give? thanks

Go into the search bar at the top right hand corner of the page and type in Occidental Grand Xcaret. That should bring up the posts regarding this resort. I am always searching around for more information on this resort and as I find it I try and post it. Maybe I'll do a little more searching today and see what I can come up with.
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#44 shanaynayf1

shanaynayf1
        • 34 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 02:34 PM

Hello, how much is the Grand Palladium in the Riviera compared to the occidentals?...i have never heard of that hotel
          Shannon

#45 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 02:55 PM

I believe the Grand Palladium is around the same price as the OGX. I dont know much about it as far as weddings go though. Maybe do a search on trip advisor and see what you can come up with for reviews. Its time consuming but some of the reviews might be helpfull.

#46 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 02:59 PM

Try this link. There are a few reiviews on the Grand Palladium resort here.
              Grand Palladium White Sands - Kantenah - Colonial - Riviera Resort & Spa resort reviews - Mayan Riviera, Mexico Hotels - Debbie's Caribbean Travel & Resort Reviews - Grand Palladium

#47 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,656 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 December 2006 - 03:13 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MagsieMexico

I have never been to Mexico, so if flying into Cancun airport (a must for us with close family in UK, California and Michigan) would you be able to look at resorts in Cancun itself, Cozumel, and Playa del Carmen? Other areas too?

Thanks!

yes, that is the airport for those areas.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#48 shanaynayf1

shanaynayf1
              • 34 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 05:00 PM

Hello, what are the prices for the palladium, are they resonable? I havent found much information on this particular resort
                Shannon

#49 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,656 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 December 2006 - 05:18 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by shanaynayf1
                Hello, what are the prices for the palladium, are they resonable? I havent found much information on this particular resort
                here are approx. june 2007 rates, double occupancy, includes tax.

grand palladium: $240 per night
                white sands: $255 per night

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#50 MexiBride08

MexiBride08
                • 8 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 01:58 PM

I changed it because fiance just too excited... didn't want too wait that long! Oh well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter