Suggestions on where to get RM travel brochures

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
  • 547 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 12:37 PM

Hello everyone!!

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where to get a brochure of some of the Riviera Maya area and activities. I would like to send these along in the STD's to those we know are already planning on attending. I told Aaron we have to head down for a visit and to pick up some brochures, and although he laughed, we do not have our passports yet. He still has to apply for one. I would like to get the STD's out this summer so everyone has lots of notice and I doubt we will be able to head down before this fall.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks a bunch!!
    http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
    Amy & Aaron
    May 10, 2008
    Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,655 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 April 2007 - 01:02 PM

maybe your local TA if she specializes in RM may have some but will probably not be willing to give you more than 10...

or you can make your own...one of the brides made her own...or you can just put that stuff on your website.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 lambert13

lambert13
    • 901 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 01:50 PM

Try your travel agent first to see what they have.

I put together a list of websites and such for Cancun/Riviera Maya that might help out

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t3325

Some of the info sites on there might be something you could link to from your wedding website.

#4 MelissaH

MelissaH
      • 1,724 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 06:26 PM

I made my own - let me know if you want me to email you a copy :)

#5 jomia32

jomia32
        • 9 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:03 AM

Any chance you smay still have a copy of this brochure handy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter