Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2201 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
  • 283 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 03:57 PM

Yeah Im thinking it can only be a positive thing - especially since the other resorts they manage have a great reputation. And I'm sure they are going to be trying to please everyone in the first year its open, and thats when we all have our weddings :)

#2202 MayanLily

MayanLily
    • 316 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:39 PM

I'm just wondering about the wedding packages too. Surely, AMResorts have their own wedding packages and prices. Also, the contract we signed is Solmelia. I'm kinda bummed that we probably won't get our 3 nights stay free on our 1 year anni. LOL should be last thing I'm worried about but I want my free anniversary present!
      Aly

#2203 avong1228

avong1228
      • 384 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:28 PM

True, I wonder if the packages will be different and will they still have Royal service since that is a Sol Melia thing. Should be interesting!

#2204 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
        • 283 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:04 AM

OMG - I for about all that stuff too! There better be some major perks for us going through this stress!!

#2205 MayanLily

MayanLily
          • 316 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:18 AM

There MUST be guests staying there like now so I wonder how they are coping. I wonder how often this happens because they are going to have to change EVERYTHING that says "Paradisus" on it. Big job!

Kelie, I can't believe they never said anything to you while you were there!? Surely they knew. Woulda been nice to get a heads up since now it's difficult to get a hold of anyone.
            Aly

#2206 MayanLily

MayanLily
            • 316 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:43 AM

It's ok Kelie You def have a right to be pissed. Luckily, I haven't really started picking anything out yet so I'm a bit calmer. I would however like to know where I can tell ppl I'm getting married at. I haven't heard anything from Solmelia, Now or my own TA! That's the frustrating part.
              Aly

#2207 Kerry444

Kerry444
              • 21 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:55 AM

I'm sorry you ladies are going through this. Paradisus is one of my top choices for resorts. I am going down there on site visits May 22-26 and am planning on visiting the hotel. Hopefully I can get more info about what is going on and how it is affecting the wedding department. I will post something as soon as I get back.

#2208 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                • 283 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:13 PM

Kerry -

The property itself is beautiful - dont let this mess discourage you plus NOWresorts has a great reputation.

Best of luck,

Lauren

#2209 Kerry444

Kerry444
                  • 21 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:35 PM

Thanks, I was going to the website to try to set up a tour and talk to the wedding coordinator and had no idea what was going on. Now I have to just figure out who to contact now.

#2210 jaccat15

jaccat15
                    • 196 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:15 PM

hi ladies! my friend is getting married at Paradisus/Now Sapphire Memorial Day weekend -she had no idea about any of this :-(
                      We will be going to the wedding for that weekend so I will let you know what goes on and how it all gets handled from a brides stand-point :)

will keep you posted if I hear anything else!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter