Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2141 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
  • 283 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:48 AM

Ok - one more thing I want to add and I'm done for the day - HAHA! On buy.com they have all the items for OOT bags, Shout Wipes, AntiBac Wipes, Advil, etc. VERY reasonable prices and free shipping.

#2142 MayanLily

MayanLily
    • 316 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:01 PM

She can't reply Kelie... she's working, remember! Shipping is never free to Canada..argggg but thanks for the info. When I find my American Wedding Mule, I'll be sure to start ordering :) I am, however, sucking up the shipping and customs costs and ordering from OTC eventually. There's so many great thing on there, it would be nice to look in a catalog.

Kelie, thanks for sharing for package details. STILL not sure what I'm going to do in the end. I've been avoiding my romance calculator like the plague!
      Aly

#2143 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
      • 283 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:55 PM

oh man i forgot about that whole canada thing!! eeks... sorry

Dont they have any good places up there that are comparable to OTC?

#2144 avong1228

avong1228
        • 384 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:33 PM

How far out is everyone sending their invitations?

#2145 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
          • 283 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:00 PM

Hmmm... good question.. Im thinking of sending mine out in Aug/sept? i need help with this one

#2146 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
            • 283 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:50 AM

I want a tequila donkey!!! Mexico Inspired Wedding, III | Style Me Pretty : The Ultimate Wedding Blog

#2147 MayanLily

MayanLily
              • 316 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:17 PM

there are no good stores up here and all the canadian websites charge triple! It's ridiculous actually. I will definatly be planning a trip to your country before the wedding.

As for the invites, I'm actually not even doing any. (still haven't decided if that's tacky or not!) I sent STD out early with little reminder magnets so I figure those that want to book will. Most have already booked and to those people, I am sending out luggage tags and packing lists probaby end of August.
                Aly

#2148 avong1228

avong1228
                • 384 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:33 AM

Agree. The only reason we are going all out on invitations is because my fiance is a graphic designer and wants to design it.

I just sent Daniela an email about my possible site visit days and the cost spreadsheet she was supposed to send me 3 weeks ago. I know this is prime wedding time but if we are going to go, I need to book flights and I feel like the prices keep going up!!

We are shooting for a July or August site visit.

#2149 avong1228

avong1228
                  • 384 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:09 AM

Kelly, that would be great!! We are pretty flexible on the date, as long as flights aren't crazy expensive.

#2150 avong1228

avong1228
                    • 384 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:36 AM

I live in Charlotte which is 3 hours from Raleigh. You are so funny!! Hey, you like what you like!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter