Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2131 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
  • 283 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:28 PM

Kellie - did you happen to check out the ambassador suite at all? I only viewed the Royal Service ocean view... thanks!

#2132 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
    • 283 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:17 PM

I have a love/hate with trip advisor!! I am so sick of seeing the negative reviews on there re: Paradisus!! LOL sorry just venting... but seriously.. annoying! I dont even remember how much the Royal Service room was.. we were told to just pay for a Garden view and they upgrade us to the RS?? We shall see!

#2133 avong1228

avong1228
      • 384 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:36 PM

I know what you mean. I'm trying to take it with a grain of salt.

#2134 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
        • 283 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:40 PM

on another note - Angie... cant believe you have all those people booked already!! my people are slackers!

#2135 avong1228

avong1228
          • 384 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:29 PM

We are very excited about that! We only expect another 10 or so, so we are glad that most everyone is booked. Plus flights have gone up!

#2136 MayanLily

MayanLily
            • 316 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:53 PM

We have 28 booked at PR but 4 more staying at a condo somewhere else. 32 is plenty for me.. I wish people would stop booking! LOL We also have a handful of those dreaded undecided ones too. I'm secretly hoping we max out at 40 but we'll have to wait and see.

Kelie, I think I've asked you this before but are you customizing a package or did you pick one of theirs? I think you said customizing but I can't remember....
              Aly

#2137 MayanLily

MayanLily
              • 316 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:55 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by laurenvuitton
                I have a love/hate with trip advisor!! I am so sick of seeing the negative reviews on there re: Paradisus!! LOL sorry just venting... but seriously.. annoying! I dont even remember how much the Royal Service room was.. we were told to just pay for a Garden view and they upgrade us to the RS?? We shall see!
                Gosh! I haven't looked on Trip Advisor in ages. Probably a good thing though. I care too much what other people think, I don't think I could handle reading the bad reviews.
                Aly

#2138 avong1228

avong1228
                • 384 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:41 AM

Good to know! Is anyone doing the tiki torches or lighted bags? Im thinking about it but because I haven't seen the space or lighting, not sure if it necessary or where they'd go.

#2139 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                  • 283 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:19 AM

Hey Everyone!! Kellie thanks for posting all the info - it really helps! I wanted to mention to everyone that I randomly got this catalog from oriental trading that was specifically for weddings!! It was a lot easier than looking on the website, I would recommend you guys get one.

#2140 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                    • 283 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:36 AM

I really dont know how I got on the list to get one, if you go to their website it is not showing it.. I will look at home and see if it says anything about sending a friend one. SO much easier looking than the website though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter