Photo

Excellence Resorts Info.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 tsmb

tsmb
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:55 AM

Thats so exciting!!! only one week left. When I visited, they showed me only one room, it was in the Excellence club, it looked the same as the above picture. I can't wait to see all your photos!!

#22 soltamargo

soltamargo
    • Vendor
    • 216 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:27 AM

Excellence is one of my favorite places... FAR from Wedding Factory...., ceremonies are always beautiful and I have never seen 2 weddings on the same day.

This is a high end resort, everything is great., I just shoot another wedding there last week: del Sol Photography Wedding Photojournalism

And loved it!!... This hotel has many places for great photos... which of course I like... and wedding planners are really nice people.

#23 Infinity22

Infinity22
      • 1,520 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:39 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by tsmb
        Thats so exciting!!! only one week left. When I visited, they showed me only one room, it was in the Excellence club, it looked the same as the above picture. I can't wait to see all your photos!!
        Thanks, I know we're both excited for what's to come!
        Our room happens to be apart of the Excellence Club as well, but I don't think it's the rooms themselves that change with the Club Membership, it's the amenities and extra perks.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by soltamargo
        Excellence is one of my favorite places... FAR from Wedding Factory...., ceremonies are always beautiful and I have never seen 2 weddings on the same day.
        That's great and it's always very encouraging when you hear such positive things about your resort!
        This is a high end resort, everything is great., I just shoot another wedding there last week: del Sol Photography Wedding Photojournalism

And loved it!!... This hotel has many places for great photos... which of course I like... and wedding planners are really nice people.
        Another stunning wedding photo shoot! I become more and more impressed with your work the more I see it! Great job!!!

#24 riviera

riviera
        • 108 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:05 PM

It is too bad its adult only resort! Does anyone know if they would allow children for the wedding ceremony and reception?
          http://i305.photobuc....tled-1copy.jpg
          Cancun beach at Le Meridien~*

#25 Chelle

Chelle
          • 10 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:09 AM

riviera - I queried this with Excellence Playa Mujeres as my brother's partner has recently had a baby. They've said children are allowed for the ceremony if it's on the beach. They're not allowed onto the resort for the reception or if the ceremony is held on the resort (or, god forbid, it rains and has to be held indoors).

#26 riviera

riviera
            • 108 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:40 PM

Thanks Chelle!!! This opens up another great choice to consider! I am going to contact them! Thanks!!!

anna
              http://i305.photobuc....tled-1copy.jpg
              Cancun beach at Le Meridien~*

#27 Infinity22

Infinity22
              • 1,520 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:40 PM

For those of you who've stayed at the Excellence Riviera Cancun, how much tip money did you take?

#28 Infinity22

Infinity22
                • 1,520 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:14 AM

Does anyone know if the Excellence has American Power Outlets or do their guests need to bring a converter?

#29 Dbell

Dbell
                  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:17 AM

I attended a wedding at Secrets Excellence Punta Cana. I loved this resort, but not consider it because we knew it was adults only and knew it would be a little pricey for our family members adn friends. Beautiful resort!!!

#30 jggm

jggm
                    • 27 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:23 PM

Wow! Thanks for sharing the pictures, they are soooo pretty. I am so excited to go and check it out. I can't wait to see more pics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter