Photo

Dreams Cancun HELP!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dmarie17

dmarie17
  • 276 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 03:24 PM

My fiance and I finally picked an ideal date (pretty much the ONLY day that will work for our VIP guests) for the wedding and sent in the request through the Dreams website but haven't heard back from anyone. It's been like 3 days and I'm getting nervous. I tried to email them too but still no reply. Did anyone else encounter this? Should I be freaking out or is this normal? Please help!!

UPDATE: Thanks for all the advice. Claudia finally got back to me but my date isn't available. I just sent anothe post about Labor Day... would love all your input.

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 03:29 PM

It does take them awhile to get back to you so that is entirely normal. I can completely understand the freaking out part though as setting the date is obviously important. Did you email the WC or just the resort? Daniella's email (one of the WCs) is weddings1@dreamscancun.com.mx in case you need it. If you dont hear back by early next week then I would definitely email again or even call if you can.

#3 Michelle&Steve

Michelle&Steve
      • 208 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by dmarie17
        My fiance and I finally picked an ideal date (pretty much the ONLY day that will work for our VIP guests) for the wedding and sent in the request through the Dreams website but haven't heard back from anyone. It's been like 3 days and I'm getting nervous. I tried to email them too but still no reply. Did anyone else encounter this? Should I be freaking out or is this normal? Please help!!
        yea.. dont worry.. they are very slow about this... i think it took her almost 3 weeks to get back to us.. she will get back to you soon.. i sent a few emails and she finally got back to us...

when do you want to do it?
        "Woohoo!! Time to get married!

www.steveandmich.com

86 booked so far!!!http://tickers.Ticke....9414/event.png

#4 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
        • 5,681 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:37 PM

They are on ma┬▒ana time! What date are you planning for??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter