Photo

How far is night life from EDR?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BandE2008

BandE2008
  • 228 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 05:46 PM

How far is it to get to places like co co bongo and senior frogs from EDR?
    I cant seem to find this.
    I know lots of our guests will want to go (and we might make a group trip in to party the night before the wedding, hahaha)

#2 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 09:40 PM

I think its about 45 minutes to get to cancun, about 25-30 to PDC, if I remember correctly.

#3 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
      • 308 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:18 PM

I read somewhere that a lot of bars close at midnight in PDC. However, I did just look on Senior Frogs website and they stay open until 3:00 a.m. I couldn't find exact directions but think PDC is less than 30 minutes away and closer than Cancun. Maybe consider a little bar hopping excursion if you want to do it as a group. We did one few years ago when we stayed in PDC and went to like three or four different bars in the area and had a blast.

#4 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 03:28 PM

oh, just so you know too, EDR has a shuttle to PDC and cancun, I think it runs everyday, if I remember correctly.

** forgot to say that the shuttle comes back to the resort at 10, so you could always take the shuttle to either place and then just hitch a cab ride home. thats what we did when we went to PDC cause it was raining, it cost us $20 for a ride back to EDR

#5 shannon

shannon
          • 772 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:30 PM

Thanks girls!! This is good information-- we'll definitely be checking out PDC...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter