Photo

Palmilla Spa?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 swang005

swang005
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 04:20 PM

I'm thinking of getting hair and makeup done at the One&Only Palmilla Spa. Has anyone heard anything about their services?

#2 leigh miller

leigh miller
    • 936 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 06:43 PM

ive heard nothing but good things about the palmilla. whens your wedding? im shooting a wedding there in may and can report back after that.

#3 swang005

swang005
      • 8 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 07:26 PM

It's in July. Thanks!

#4 leigh miller

leigh miller
        • 936 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 07:35 PM

well that may not be of much help then. you probably want to find something sooner than that. but i will come back here and post the pics from palmilla in may :) i think im going to be there for about 10 days cause i have courtneys wedding one weekend and then the palmilla wedding the next. probably wont bother with coming home. and i saw the most beautiful ad for palmilla today in town and country weddings. made me want to be there RIGHT NOW!!! but at least im off to puerto vallarta tomorrow!!!

do you have any palmilla weddings stored up? i love to see weddings at places im going to shoot if i havent been there before. i have the sweetest little bride whos getting married at the rockhouse in jamaica and sends me links to weddings there all the time. shes so funny!

happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users