#21 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:54 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by starchild
    The olives are stuffed with blue cheese....what can I say, I love olives and I love cheese even more. Put them both in some alcohol and watch out! HA!
    that sounds interersting...

#22 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:54 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by yari2566
      I am laughing so hard right now!

I love the name "Starfish" for Starchild. Too funny!

BTW: I love martinis with blue cheese olives. Is it really only a Cali thing?
      Yay!! I was hoping someone would chime in on that. It's like a drink and an appetizer in one...lol I guess it is a Cali thing...who knew?

#23 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:58 PM

Quote:
        Dude, that 110 split comes up fast with little time to change lanes, so it's not you. If Will didn't pull an illegal lane change we would have took the scenic route too...lol

The 101 in that area gets grimy fast...at least you didn't have to get off! We took the 101 to the 110 to the 105 to the 405....did you just take the 101 to the 5?

I was planning to take the 101 to the 110 to the 405 South but ended up going on the 101 getting off at 4th street following that all the way to the 101 again and jumping on the 5 south, then took that to the 605 to the 405 and then I was home....
        Yeah on 4th street to 101, I made sure all my doors were locked and didn't stop. (Did CA. stops lol)
        Scary at 12:45-1am in the morning

So when are we meeting next :)

#24 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
          Yay!! I was hoping someone would chime in on that. It's like a drink and an appetizer in one...lol I guess it is a Cali thing...who knew?
          I think it is a CA thing, never seen it anywhere else

#25 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Christine
            I fixed the post and fixed the pictures so they are in the post

so nice to see a picture of all of you girls, and Katherine that is the first close up I have ever seen of you-what do you mean you need to lose weight? You are beautiful. All of you are so pretty.
            Thanks Christine...btw can you make the pics any bigger? I can't see the cheese oozing out of the olives.....LOL J/K

#26 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:03 PM

I also thought it was funny when Catherine pointed out that there was a gym on the 4th floor and that I would def. be interested in that. lol, I would have been if I was going to the gym more often....

IT WAS INTERESTING.....but not in a athletic mind....because I'm not right now. I need to make myself go to the gym, like right now, but instead I rather eat something and rest....I'll go to gym tomorrow LOL

#27 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:08 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DreaW
                I was planning to take the 101 to the 110 to the 405 South but ended up going on the 101 getting off at 4th street following that all the way to the 101 again and jumping on the 5 south, then took that to the 605 to the 405 and then I was home....
                Yeah on 4th street to 101, I made sure all my doors were locked and didn't stop. (Did CA. stops lol)
                Scary at 12:45-1am in the morning

So when are we meeting next :)
                I once got lost leaving a club downtown and ended up on skid row. I've never in my life seen such a quick change of scenery but I know why they call it skid row....it's a row of makeshift houses in the midst of tall buildings. Like permanent residences....I was in awe.

Anyhoo, glad you were safe. We need to get Kash and Amy out to dinner again, even if just for a BBQ at a park/our house. Ooh, they have bonfire pits at Dockweiler beach and at Huntington Beach, right? Maybe we could do something like that. But soon, for sure!

#28 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:23 PM

Cute!!

Although, ummm, I don't know about that martini!

#29 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,193 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:17 AM

Such a cute picture!!
                    Are you gonna try that at home Starchild? I know you like to recreate drinks! LOL

#30 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 03:34 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
                      Such a cute picture!!
                      Are you gonna try that at home Starchild? I know you like to recreate drinks! LOL
                      haha...I just may! My girlfriend works for Harrah's and she said they make a martini with anchovy-stuffed olives....so the cheese isn't sounding that weird!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users